PDA

View Full Version : I'm here too

Silentbutdeadly
25th June 2018, 10:04 AM
Thought I should join up given we have a Patrol again.

We've taken custody of my Mum's old property ute (2002 Y61 coil cab chassis) after the sale of her place and it will be put to use at our place once it has been sorted out.

It is in pretty good shape and has done very few kays (just under 70,000 km on the clock). However, with its tipping tray, it has worked hard and the OE suspension is basically knackered. So that's the big fix.

Other issues include a dead radio & aerial, a dodgy hydraulic line on the tipper that is rubbing on the brake lines, fuel lines and load proportioning valve and some very smashed up sideboards.

We've also got a TJM bullbar with a Ramsey winch to fit (once the winch has been cleaned up and tested) and it'll need a pair of spotlights and a second battery...amongst other things.

The intention is to return it to work rather than creating an off road toy or a long distance hauler. This might be somewhat different from many other similar rigs on here and is hopefully of interest

Cheers to allhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2018/06/160.jpg

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

AB
25th June 2018, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

Dhuck
25th June 2018, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

4bye4
9th July 2018, 02:43 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.