PDA

View Full Version : refugee for a stormy sunday morn

Metal Skin
22nd April 2018, 10:54 AM
Feels like the first thunder storm for the year over here in sunny Perth so why not sit on teh interwebs and re acquaint myself with, maybe not the dinosaur but at least the Woolly Mammoth of the the internet time line, the Forum. I like Patrols. You guys like Patrols. Lets Party.

DX grunt
22nd April 2018, 11:17 AM
Feels like the first thunder storm for the year over here in sunny Perth so why not sit on teh interwebs and re acquaint myself with, maybe not the dinosaur but at least the Woolly Mammoth of the the internet time line, the Forum. I like Patrols. You guys like Patrols. Lets Party.

We had a spectacular lightning show around the Merredin/Bruce Rock area with a bit of rain last night. Followed up today by a nice drop or two.

the evil twin
22nd April 2018, 12:21 PM
Luvly, luvly rain... Patrol got a wash, the Dogs are wet as shags and running around like puppies, the grass grew 3 inches and almost every plant in the garden bloomed last night.

Metal Skin
22nd April 2018, 03:47 PM
Luvly, luvly rain... Patrol got a wash, the Dogs are wet as shags and running around like puppies, the grass grew 3 inches and almost every plant in the garden bloomed last night.

Hello old mate. If i was to tell you we knew each other some moons and a different forum ago would that freak you out?

the evil twin
22nd April 2018, 04:09 PM
Hello old mate. If i was to tell you we knew each other some moons and a different forum ago would that freak you out?

Dunno... is it a Forum I haven't been on since before or after the Court Cases?

Metal Skin
22nd April 2018, 04:14 PM
Dunno... is it a Forum I haven't been on since before or after the Court Cases?

cases? plural? well this has gotten interesting. I was just going to give you an obvious clue but if you want to play 20 questions?

Nah actually you'll figure it out pretty quick me thinks. It's Ash from OOOOOOOLLLLD WPC

the evil twin
22nd April 2018, 08:57 PM
cases? plural? well this has gotten interesting. I was just going to give you an obvious clue but if you want to play 20 questions?

Nah actually you'll figure it out pretty quick me thinks. It's Ash from OOOOOOOLLLLD WPC

Jeez, been a while, dunno if I would have figured that out with only 20 questions.

I was asking Mike and few other WPC vets how you were going at the WPC birthday meet a coupla months back.

Metal Skin
22nd April 2018, 09:03 PM
I saw Mike a few months back and I heard Andrew joined back up too.

Dhuck
23rd April 2018, 08:41 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

the evil twin
23rd April 2018, 11:05 AM
I saw Mike a few months back and I heard Andrew joined back up too.

Yeah... they were telling me you changed vocations in a big way?

I also find it ironic your Forum rank is "beginner" at the moment.

Maybe we need "Patrol Legend but not as we know it" :049::049::049:

Metal Skin
25th April 2018, 09:42 PM

Oh ET you will make me blush. I am only legendary at failing but I keep trying.

Avo
25th April 2018, 10:04 PM

I get scared when people start talking code....

Metal Skin
25th April 2018, 11:48 PM
.--. .- - .-. --- .-.. / --. --- -.. ... / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.- -. --- .-- / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --.

MudRunnerTD
26th April 2018, 10:18 AM
.--. .- - .-. --- .-.. / --. --- -.. ... / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.- -. --- .-- / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --.

PATROL GODS SHOULD KNOW EVERYTHING !!! Lol

the evil twin
26th April 2018, 12:27 PM
I get scared when people start talking code....

I get scared when I start speaking in tongues... so should everyone else

AB
26th April 2018, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

4bye4
2nd May 2018, 10:40 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.