PDA

View Full Version : Black Wolf.. Worth the Hype?

Mc4by
15th April 2018, 09:08 PM
I have a 2.4 x 2.4 metre Coleman instant up tent but have been drawn in to thinking about the Black Wolf Turbo 240 plus. The add on awnings seem like a great option for longer stays.
Does anyone have experience with this pricey product?

jay see
15th April 2018, 09:19 PM
No. Can't help with the wolf.

We have been using 2 Coleman up4 tents (same size as yours) for about 4 years. One for me and the Mrs and the other for our two boys. Can't fault them at $200 each.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Mc4by
15th April 2018, 09:32 PM
The Coleman is great. Plenty of room for the boss and me, when she let's me in.
I just found myself in a group talking about who has the biggest and started to doubt myself.

jay see
15th April 2018, 09:47 PM
We came from a 3 room dome tent. Bigger isn't always better. What we have now suits us.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Clunk
16th April 2018, 02:33 AM
We have a Wanderer version of the Coleman, not a bad little tent and great from those overnight getaways with the kids (when the missus doesn't want to go).
Our main tent is the Dune Eyre Plus 10x14 from Anaconda. Great quick pitch tent that fits the 5 of us on stretchers with room to spare.
Can't comment on the BlackWolf but they definitely have a premium price.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Avo
16th April 2018, 11:08 PM
We have a Wanderer version of the Coleman, not a bad little tent and great from those overnight getaways with the kids (when the missus doesn't want to go).
Our main tent is the Dune Eyre Plus 10x14 from Anaconda. Great quick pitch tent that fits the 5 of us on stretchers with room to spare.
Can't comment on the Blackwood but they definitely have a premium price.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Black Wolf you ijiot.....