PDA

View Full Version : Patrol convert

AJD3671
5th March 2018, 04:13 PM
Hi All,

I’m Andrew a very recent convert to Patrol ownership after 20 odd years as a Land Rover tragic. We have just purchased a very low mileage 09 GU that we are kitting out from totally stock for an extended trip through The Kimberly, Pilbara and Red Center a few months from now. It will be steep learning curve I’m sure and I may well be forced to ask some potentially stupid questions to avoid damaging the car or myself. Not much done as yet just a bullbar, winch, snorkel, stereo and 2 way but we’ve only had it a fortnight. The list of modifications to come seems to be growing daily and time is short.

Cheers Andrew.

Dhuck
5th March 2018, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

JackCollo
5th March 2018, 05:08 PM
Hi Andrew mate welcome to the forum. Jeez that trip sounds good

Good to have you on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB
5th March 2018, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, what an epic itinerary, put some photos up and keep us informed when you set off too!

Evo
6th March 2018, 12:34 AM
Welcome mate!

No such thing as a stupid question.

Maybe a stupid answer 😂

GQtdauto
6th March 2018, 07:48 AM
Welcome mate and ask away .

Mc4by
6th March 2018, 11:01 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

4bye4
7th March 2018, 11:14 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum.

drgtr
10th March 2018, 02:41 PM
Welcome mate!

No such thing as a stupid question.

Maybe a stupid answer 😂

Comments like this makes people like me comfortable enough to ask questions, learn and then have enough experience to help the next lot of Patrol owners that come through.

Thanks mate. :)

Avo
11th March 2018, 08:21 PM
welcome to the forum...and yes,only stupid answers...never a styupid question...uynless clunk asked it....but it aint his fault

Evo
12th March 2018, 11:37 PM
Comments like this makes people like me comfortable enough to ask questions, learn and then have enough experience to help the next lot of Patrol owners that come through.

Thanks mate. :)

No problem mate.

Welcome to the Fun House 🙃