PDA

View Full Version : Injector pump replacement

GQtdauto
20th February 2018, 09:33 AM
Just ringing around and checking out prices to get the injector pump done and it seems there are wildly different prices just for the pump itself ,I've seen prices from $1200 - $2300 for the same OME reco pump and wondering why the difference ?
Can anyone suggest a supplier or recommend one .

drgtr
20th February 2018, 09:41 AM
Which state you in?

GQtdauto
20th February 2018, 10:02 AM
The glorious republic of Victoriastan

Wine_maker
20th February 2018, 01:17 PM
:smileyvault-cute-bi welcome to the xxxxstan's republics family

Maybe another DIY project?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLSefeFnF4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n94BvDvDJgM&t=2s

GQtdauto
20th February 2018, 02:16 PM
Ahh now I know why they cost so much to reco ! Man he had some fun with that seal at the end of the first video .

Rossco
20th February 2018, 02:28 PM
What are you after standard or pimped up a bit ? . .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GQtdauto
20th February 2018, 03:53 PM
Nah standard is all I want I'm selling it in a year or two .

MudRunnerTD
20th February 2018, 04:10 PM
Nah standard is all I want I'm selling it in a year or two .

then buy the cheap one on a change over basis. reco or new. even second hand would be the go..

Im currently looking at a 12mm UFI for the GUIV and they are asking $3k!!!!

Rossco
20th February 2018, 05:52 PM
Crickies look out, looks like you've been bitten by the bug. . . Can't wait to get mine going.

MudRunnerTD
20th February 2018, 06:01 PM
Crickies look out, looks like you've been bitten by the bug. . . Can't wait to get mine going.

Nah my pump has given up mate. if im going to do it then id be nuts not to go 12mm. I scored a Radius Fab 4" Snork and Airbox off Facebook last night so need to sort the front mount cooler and then the pump then the tune. Not really a planned event but the car forced my hand.

GQtdauto
20th February 2018, 06:29 PM
Just realised I have relatives in the spare parts trade and one that works for a major brand must see if I can get mates rates .

Rossco
20th February 2018, 06:37 PM
Nah my pump has given up mate. if im going to do it then id be nuts not to go 12mm. I scored a Radius Fab 4" Snork and Airbox off Facebook last night so need to sort the front mount cooler and then the pump then the tune. Not really a planned event but the car forced my hand.Ooh nice, yeah be stupid not too [emoji6], shes gonna hammer . . .