PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to you all from a newbie Patrol owner

Handyandy180
11th February 2018, 07:30 PM
Hello folks
Hope everyone of you is in good health and ready to welcome this newbie onto the forum. I am now the very proud owner of a 2008 Nissan patrol ST 3.0 Y61. It has 38,000km on the clock and I picked it up on Friday 9th of Feb at 2pm.
I am hoping to get the mileage up to at least 300,000 - 500,000 km with everybody's help. My very fair lady reckons that it will never make it and why do I want such a juice guzzler anyways??
My answer to that is, "because i don't wear Jimmy Choo shoes" and I look better in a Patrol! I didn't say better than she looked in her shoes! I'm not that stupid!!! So my good people, I am here and I wish to stay and learn everything there is to know about Nissan patrols and what they are capable of.

I apologise for my lack of knowledge, when it comes to vehicles of any kind, I don't do steel, aluminium or anything that needs welding! Oh and just to make matter worse Im sort of okay when it comes to electrics being colour blind!!! That said I love a challenge!

Cheers yawl
Chris

Mc4by
11th February 2018, 07:37 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum Chris.
You have the main rule sorted... never upset the better half. :)

GQtdauto
11th February 2018, 07:41 PM
Yes welcome to the forum and keep the minister for war and finance happy , you'll be amazed at the mods you'll get away with .

Dhuck
12th February 2018, 12:03 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
12th February 2018, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

4bye4
12th February 2018, 05:40 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.

Handyandy180
12th February 2018, 08:15 PM
Many Many thanks for such a warm welcome, still laughing at GQtdauto's Minister of war and finance. Pretty damn sure you must know her personally! LOL