PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Bay369
31st January 2018, 08:39 PM
Hello, new guy browsing the forum decided to join. Lots of great information to peruse and learn about the great Nissan Patrols. My first Patrol was a G60 1962 vintage with a Valiant slant six motor in it and 3 speed crash box. Better off road than on it went places others refused to try. Had a MK ute with 6 cyl petrol motor that guzzled fuel faster than I could sink a cold emu export but tough enough when it came down to it. A GQ 4.2 naturally aspirated diesel with a few toys and mods was a comfortable ride on and off road. Now looking at a GU coil cab ute that if i buy it will come without motor or gearbox which seems perfect for an LS2 and 6 sp auto transplant. Havent decided yet but leaning towards the thought of doing it myself as ive done two or three conversions but quite a few years ago now. Anyway does anyone here have any idea what a fair price might be for the GU? still regoed as well. No tray or tailshafts and as mentioned no motor or gearbox which was a 4.2 originally.
Any input would be great.

Cheers

GQtdauto
31st January 2018, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
1st February 2018, 06:57 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Mc4by
1st February 2018, 09:01 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

4bye4
1st February 2018, 11:45 AM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum .

AB
1st February 2018, 04:26 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, you might get a better response by asking questions in a different section as a lot of people don't read the introductions.