PDA

View Full Version : Happy Australia Day and G'day

duke_43
26th January 2018, 11:12 PM
G'day everyone,

Im Duke and I'm from Perth. Driving a 2013 GU Y61 ST Plus. Had her for about 4 years now. Been trolling this site for ages now finding some awesome information, Thanks Guys.

Mods i have done are 33" Tires, Bull bar, spoties, winch, roofrack, SS snorkel, rear drawers, 3" exhaust, roof console, dual batts with redarc isolater, a pillar mold with dual gauges for EGT/boost. About to put 2" lift in her when i get home and wack a rear bar on. I also have the egr blocked with a small hole in it. Currently tossing up whether to install tillex kit or not. I never had any crazy over boost issues yet but can be sitting on 19-21psi cruising at 100kph then when i come under load the boost will drop to about 10-12psi due to the egr closing i guess. Bloody p$sses me off for some reason.

I'm originally from Adelaide so i have done some good 4wdriving in the flinders ranges and in the dunes down Robe. I have been to cape yorke and done the old telegraph track and old coach rd, Bloody awesome. Since being in Perth havnt done to much yet apart from a few camps on the beach. Doing a trip to the Kimberley in april/may though, bloody excited.

If anyone can point me in the right direction of some pro/cons of tillex kit or dawes/needle valve on a ZD30CRD please let me know.

Cheers fellas. Happy Australia day.
Im currently stuck at work overseas hence why im not drinking and looking up Patrol info.

Mc4by
26th January 2018, 11:14 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hodge
27th January 2018, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay!!!

Dhuck
27th January 2018, 09:35 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

duke_43
28th January 2018, 11:19 PM
Cheers Guys

4bye4
29th January 2018, 02:00 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.