PDA

View Full Version : Newbie looking for knowledge

Jiggy
6th January 2018, 06:09 PM
Hey y'all,

Recently just signed up as i thought it would be good to go through the forums and learn more about off-roading and what not as i'm currently looking at buying a Nissan Patrol but besides the point!

My name is Jaidan and i'm from Perth, Australia, I'm 16 at the time of writing this (Turning 17 in exactly 2 weeks) and i'm here to educate myself with all your help hopefully and to be guided on what Patrol to look for and all the pointers to keep an eye on and soon to be guided the right way on modifications towards my patrol. If anyone with a general understanding or even better a lot of experience with Nissan Patrols (Hopefully not too hard to find here haha) could PM me just to have a little chat about what i'm currently looking for.

Hope to find this forum/community helpful and soon to be a member with knowledge and confidence about off-roading and so on

Have a good day!

GQtdauto
6th January 2018, 06:16 PM
Welcome Jaidan to the forum if we can help you with any questions fire away mate .

AB
6th January 2018, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, exciting times, good luck with the search and feel free to ask any questions.

Bigcol
6th January 2018, 08:03 PM
welcome to the forum Jaidan, from another west aussie

what area are you in, to help find someone near you that can help you

Jiggy
6th January 2018, 09:39 PM
Near Perth CBD

threedogs
6th January 2018, 09:40 PM
Hello Jaidan best advice I can give you is join a club plenty of WA members here to steer you in the right direction.
Learn the correct way then youll have no bad habits and never ever use the tow ball to recover some one EVER
IT WILL KILL.
ask as many questions as you like but most of all enjoy

Avo
6th January 2018, 10:59 PM
welcome to the forum,from another WA'er,see ya on the tracks soon hey

the evil twin
7th January 2018, 12:44 AM
Welcome to the Forum.

You can implicitly trust anything us WA blokes tell you... any of them dudes east of Norseman, well, not so much... they tend to eat too much Pizza and drink a lot

MB
7th January 2018, 08:11 AM
Welcome aboard Jaidan mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dhuck
7th January 2018, 09:50 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

4bye4
7th January 2018, 12:25 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.