PDA

View Full Version : TD42 Twin VNT build

10G
5th January 2018, 10:12 AM
Found this today on YT, bloke's putting 2 x VNT turbos on a TD42. Very entertaining videos, the bloke is a natural.

https://youtu.be/l0_FUfwrEYM

Anyone know him?

GQtdauto
5th January 2018, 03:15 PM
Amazing videos just binge watched up to episode 10 and there's no more what a bugger !

Rossco
5th January 2018, 05:31 PM
Yeah been luv'n his vids as they slowly come through. Funny dude and bloody talented with some of the stuff he does. Amazes me how people can do this stuff and record and edit it too, hard enough taking pictures as you go.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10G
5th January 2018, 06:24 PM
Yeah, you're spot on Rossco, I reckon he must be an engineer or similar with all the measuring then putting it into spreadsheets and working out stuff.

I only just have the patience to take photos of stuff I do, organising a camera and editing are way out of my league.

Softy
5th January 2018, 07:29 PM
Amazing videos just binge watched up to episode 10 and there's no more what a bugger !

He posts up a fresh video every couple of weeks on the other site... Keep an eye on his Youtube page he will add more.

PeeBee
5th January 2018, 09:51 PM
Love the way he starts out working in a fresh white shirt and it quickly changes to total carnage - what a dude!