PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the NP.com.au family

mudski
24th December 2017, 04:33 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone here. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow. And this evening. Be merry and drink lots, I will be. Haha!
Also all the best for the new year. I hope it brings a better year than this year. I know mine will. I have landed a new job, with great pay and a company car, plus a few other perks. So I am looking forward to next year thats for sure, as this year has been all over the place to say the least.

Cheers from Mudski and family!

:santa:

Hodge
24th December 2017, 05:37 PM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you , Catherine and the girls from our family mate!You've had a bit of a hard run this year with the house etc, so now hopefully it's on the up mate!
Be very merry!

Bacho86
24th December 2017, 06:05 PM
Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone - heres to a better 2018 all round!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB
24th December 2017, 08:11 PM
Urgent warning to everyone on the roads folks...

Merry Christmas to you all, thank you for your support this year and here's to a successful and happy 2018!

Stay safe!!!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/12/133.jpg

Bidja
24th December 2017, 09:41 PM
Some friends dropped by recently and there was a scratching at the door. One does not know who may call by out here.

Thought these little guys might bring a bit of joy and all of you have a merry Christmas and the best for the New Year.

John & Vicki

MB
24th December 2017, 09:55 PM
Pure JOY felt mate, thanks for sharing those ripper pics, well done you two :-) !! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Avo
25th December 2017, 02:30 AM
happy birthday top my family here at np....

ah yeah i know,merry christmas.....

MB
25th December 2017, 02:48 AM
Merry Christmas AVO mate!

AB
25th December 2017, 06:54 AM
I must've been on the naughty list as Santa bought the most complex toy to assemble at 5:30am!

GQtdauto
25th December 2017, 07:22 AM
The joys of being a parent AB but you do get to test any remote control cars or planes so there are perks .
I just hope mudski that the new company car isn't a Prius and your luck changes for good .

pearcey
25th December 2017, 08:09 AM
Merry Christmas to All, and may the jolly red giant bring you every thing you hope for.

Bob
25th December 2017, 11:19 AM
I hope you all have a Safe & Happy Christmas and may the new year bring you all that you desire.

jack
25th December 2017, 11:43 AM
Merry Christmas all, I hope 2018 brings you all you wish for.
Enjoy and take care out there.

4bye4
25th December 2017, 12:09 PM
Merry and safe Christmas to everyone . http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/12/135.jpg
Just off on the Christmas trip.

Clunk
25th December 2017, 08:04 PM
Merry Pissedmuch and a Pissy New year

GQtdauto
25th December 2017, 09:10 PM
Not much to celebrate this year , mum died on Saturday 2am and spent five hours today with Lindsay the relative with multiple cancers and he's racked with pain , skin and bone skinny and now can't walk and hasn't eaten anything for two weeks but is drinking .
Maybe has two days left but I'm expecting a call tomorrow, ahh well there's always next year .

jay see
26th December 2017, 08:24 PM
Well Xmas done for another year.

Two spits in two days. Yummo

All the very best to everyone. Those who have had a rough trot may the new year bring better times and for the others let's hope that it doesn't turn to sh!t.

Merry Christmas and happy new year..

Now off the Tassie first thing in the morning to finish off what we started 2 years ago.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk