PDA

View Full Version : First Nissan Patrol

yiannisk
21st November 2017, 08:02 PM
G'day fellas,

I'm very close to buying my first Nissan Patrol and just need some first hand knowledge from you guys.

I've found a 2011 DX GU 7 3.0 Turbo Diesel that has done 85,000km for a good price but want to know if it'll be good for my everyday use. I'll use it to do some off road driving to my fishing and hunting spots and will also do some proper 4x4ing. It will also be used for towing a 750kg boat short distances (max 3hrs). It will also be used for driving around town.

I know they aren't very fuel efficient but I'm not too worried about that, I mainly want to know how it will perform and if it will be suitable. I drove a Nissan Navara for a few years and much prefer driving larger cars around town.

Also I live in Eltham, Victoria if that helps.

Cheers!

GQtdauto
21st November 2017, 08:35 PM
Sounds like a good fit for you and it will do all what you want and more , welcome to the forum .

yiannisk
22nd November 2017, 01:00 AM
Cheers mate!

Are there any problems I should be expecting or anything I should add on when I buy? I'm planning on getting a 3" exhaust kit from 4wdsupacentre, the diesel chip to improve fuel economy, power, and torque, and will also be getting it tuned up. Is there anything else you would recommend?