PDA

View Full Version : Auto headlights guide Y61 Gu

Madkeen
9th November 2017, 11:59 AM
Hey Lads,

New to the forum and I'm just chasing some information on how people have ran auto headlight relays in there GUs,
I'm fitting an AUX battery and want to run my full headlight circuit including illumination for the dash through a relay from the aux battery and gave it triggered to IGN?

Any threads you can link me or advice would be muchly apppreciated
Cheers
Madkeen

4bye4
9th November 2017, 01:45 PM
Why? You can pick off a switched battery lead from the windscreem wiper motor and run it to a relay. Then use that relay to switch your headlights or whatever, or even other relays. Running the dash light is going to be interesting as they come of a fuse under the dash which is also the one for the tail lights.

NissanGQ4.2
15th November 2017, 04:52 PM
Battery is the main equipment to supply electricity to all required parts of vehicles. We should always used to high quality Lead-acid batteries most commonly used for vehicle. Always choose branded Automotive electric and lightning (http://www.aftermarket.com.au/category/auto-electrical-lighting/) products for long lasting.

AB are these guys forum sponsors or should I add them 2 the spam o matic ban list????