PDA

View Full Version : Seat Cover Recommendations

Wombat68
15th October 2017, 03:07 PM
Currently looking for some decent seat covers for my 2008 Patrol.

At the moment I have been looking at Caboolture who seem to do some very nice covers.
Has anyone used these in the past or what covers do you currently use ?
Neoprene or canvas ?

Looking forward to seeing some thoughts below.
Thanks in advance :)

MudRunnerTD
15th October 2017, 05:46 PM
I have a set of Black Duck canvas covers for the front and back seats of the GUIV. They are awesome. Tough. I ran them for 5 years and they did a great job. I have removed them 12.monrhs ago only as I replaced my entire interior for a full Leather set out of a Ti model. We like leather :p

MB
15th October 2017, 05:49 PM
Black Duck Canvas are great agreed Daz !

PeeBee
15th October 2017, 05:53 PM
Have a set of tailored lambswool covers in my GQ, been there since July 1997, look as good as they did day one. Cool to sit in on stinking hot days and warm in winter, would highly recommend them, dead easy to care for, can be hand washed as well without shrinking.

MB
15th October 2017, 06:02 PM
Have a set of tailored lambswool covers in my GQ, been there since July 1997, look as good as they did day one. Cool to sit in on stinking hot days and warm in winter, would highly recommend them, dead easy to care for, can be hand washed as well without shrinking.
Would love a set like that too mate, although the kids poopoo seat drench after a high country cliffhanger costs a small fortune these days, lol :-)

fat mick
15th October 2017, 08:32 PM
Currently looking for some decent seat covers for my 2008 Patrol.

At the moment I have been looking at Caboolture who seem to do some very nice covers.
Has anyone used these in the past or what covers do you currently use ?
Neoprene or canvas ?

Looking forward to seeing some thoughts below.
Thanks in advance :)I got some neoprene ones out of the USA did cost much and fit will been on since 13 and have minimal and i recon they are a heap more comfortable than canvas

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hodge
16th October 2017, 08:53 AM
Aldi canvas style . $49 Stood the test of time since 2014. This is the second patrol these very ones have been fitted to.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2017/10/66.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

greasemonkey
23rd October 2017, 11:45 AM
Black duck are the best but quite expensive.