PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures

snicko
4th May 2011, 03:32 PM
Have been looking at members pics. I have a few to post and would like to know what size are they to be and how many can I post - Snicko

katwoman
4th May 2011, 03:45 PM
Have been looking at members pics. I have a few to post and would like to know what size are they to be and how many can I post - Snicko

Hey Snicko. Did you want to post in a thread or to your album ? I can't post link but there is a thread here somewhere about it. If you want to post in thread, open your photos in 'paint' and click on 'resize' I think 50% does the job. Or you go through a third party like Photobucket. Someone will probaly post the link for you by tonight.

snicko
4th May 2011, 04:06 PM
Hey Snicko. Did you want to post in a thread or to your album ? I can't post link but there is a thread here somewhere about it. If you want to post in thread, open your photos in 'paint' and click on 'resize' I think 50% does the job. Or you go through a third party like Photobucket. Someone will probaly post the link for you by tonight.

Thanks Kat.

I can do the photos in 'paint' like on the members pics but I took them down three sizes.

I just wanted to know if this is too small or actually the right size.

Also how do you put words between the pics?

Which is better a thread or album?

I'll check back later

~ Snicko

Bigrig
4th May 2011, 04:40 PM
I think 1.9mb is the max per photo mate - usually larger files (up to 12mb) will compress when selecting 50 on the scale in paint and saving as a jpg file ...

AB
4th May 2011, 04:57 PM
Yep 1.9mb is the maximum size....I wouldnt worry too much if It's too small. If you can see it on the screen ok on your computer, etc then it will be fine here.

I think I have changed it so you can upload 10 pictures at once.

I was going to make it more but apparently any more then 10 uploads at once can crash the forum so we better be careful.