PDA

View Full Version : G'day fellas

BrodieTiGQ
19th September 2017, 07:26 PM
G'day fellas , I'm new to forums, first forums I've ever joined , I'm new to four wheeling and have previously owned a nj Pajero which I sold and bought my GQ TI , which I'm now doing a diesel conversion on.. which is also my first engine swap.. lol, so anyway, I'm swapping from a tb42e auto to td42t manual, I'm absolutely wrapped and can't wait for the conversion to be finished , I'm from Nowra in nsw and for Christmas this year we are going to be spend it with my wife's family in vic which is a big part of why we decided to convert from petrol to diesel and the petrol was only getting 128kms to a tank!!!! Going to be a big job but I hope with help I can get from this forum I can get it done! 😁 So anyways hope to talk to you all and exchange any helpful info possible 😁 Cheers

AB
19th September 2017, 07:29 PM
many people have done this conversion on here mate so welcome to the forum, exciting times ahead and feel free to ask any questions.

Even start up a build thread with images if you want to keep it all recorded!

GQtdauto
19th September 2017, 09:27 PM
Welcome aboard mate, big job ahead of you there .

BrodieTiGQ
19th September 2017, 10:10 PM
Thanks mate! I've well and truely started the conversion and I've not got many pictures but ide love to do a detailed wiring thread once I get the wiring sorted with loads of pictures, I have read a lot of threads about the wiring but no pictures..? Pictures help quite a lot IMO hopefully I can get it sorted, not exactly my strong point but.

Dhuck
19th September 2017, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Mc4by
19th September 2017, 10:20 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

growler2058
20th September 2017, 04:24 AM
G'day mate welcome to the forum

DX grunt
20th September 2017, 10:35 AM
G'day Brodie

Welcome to the forum and glad you could join us.

I spent a lot of time at the very big airport in Nowra as a young fella. lol

Fond memories of JB and surrounds.

Take care out there.

Rossco

threedogs
20th September 2017, 03:37 PM
Hi Brodie and welcome to the best Patrol Forum, full stop

4bye4
26th September 2017, 09:54 AM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.