PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hi

threedogs
16th September 2017, 01:59 PM
Just to let you know I miss all you guys but things are out of my control ATM.
There was an appeal hearing on the 22nd of last month but cause the 2 turds
had the same lawyer they had to adjoune till the 22nd of Sept. The magistrate was pissed right off.
Big thanks to Rob for keeping me sane not sure where I'd be with out him , also to the others
who have emailed, txt and PM'd . things are still very hard , its nearly a year and yet only feels like yesterday.
I'll be disappearing again but just wanted you to know Im coping as best I can, to the Forum Thanks heaps
worst birthday 11th sept and fathers day ever, dont wish this on anyone

Plasnart
16th September 2017, 03:53 PM
Good to hear from you TD. Did you get up the river for a bit?

threedogs
16th September 2017, 04:13 PM
Good to hear from you TD. Did you get up the river for a bit?

not yet but its on the cards, just difficult at the moment

4bye4
16th September 2017, 05:49 PM
Good to hear from you mate. Keep on trucking .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB
16th September 2017, 06:14 PM
Good to read you again John and we all hope you are keeping your chin up.

AB
16th September 2017, 07:27 PM
FWIW John... Not sure but I hope this makes you feel better old mate.

Father's Day just gone there were a heap and I mean a heap of discussions and thoughts of you in PM's on the forum so don't be shy mate, get amongst it as you do!!!

threedogs
16th September 2017, 08:02 PM
Fathers day was very hard on everyone especially Daniel but I made sure he was an important part of our family.
He understood he's going through hell as well, but every day I make a point of asking if hes ok, everyone is saying
stay strong , but inside Im falling apart slowly, as Imentioned earlier dont know where Id be know if not for Rob
listening to all my waffling ,but it kept my mind off things that were tearing me apart, My wife blames me for everything
you name it if its raining its my fault, Im not going to take it muck longer and may take a break for a while till she figures out what she wants.
Its not fun being here atm though, got to do what you got to do,

AB
16th September 2017, 08:55 PM
Understand mate and you do what you need to. I can't comment on your relationship issues though, Christ I've been in your exact example this entire year due to issues but I don't want to head there as that's your choice old mate.

threedogs
17th September 2017, 04:33 PM
Just not the same guy anymore cant see the funny side of anything atm.
next week is going to be tough , maybe the turds will be man enough to plead guilty.
We have a very strong case from what Im told , we have also put a lean on anything they own
so if ever they get out they will have nothing. Must admit feels good to be posting again even
if its only about shite, but whats new eh, there I made a funny lol. Again a big thanks to Rob and Craig
and Winnie. its very very hard being me atm, hopefully there may be some light at the end of the tunnel soon.
The Am Staff pup is a ripper Dads little girl if thats the right term nothing of her but about 25kg to 30 kg already
at about 8mths thinks she has finished growing up now time to grow out, her name is Tyler but shes the queen of
diamonds because with the white stripe down her face there is a diamond on the back of her neck, ripper dog love her to bits
Ill get some pics and put them in the pooch thread, again thanks to all

DX grunt
17th September 2017, 07:16 PM
G'day 3d. Words escape me at the moment but the brove is definitely there. Take care out there. Rossco

threedogs
18th September 2017, 08:47 AM
G'day 3d. Words escape me at the moment but the brove is definitely there. Take care out there. Rossco

Thanks mate could use a few hugs

Hodge
18th September 2017, 09:31 AM
Hey John. You're a battler mate.
Good to hear from ya !
You know my number for whatever whenever...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

threedogs
18th September 2017, 01:58 PM
Thanks Eric but still very raw,very difficult at the moment. Friday Im not
looking forward to, but will get through it some how. Daniel is moving out
to live with his girlfriend, Wish he would stay till all this crap is finished with

threedogs
26th September 2017, 01:44 PM
Hi all bothscumbags are to appear in front of a magistrate on the 20-21st of Feb next year for a commital hearing
janderson can you email me please if you still have the net.
Still staring at the black dog everyday this is very very hard every friggen day.
I look forward to the day I can hook up my camper for s beer by the Murray
it the only thing keeping me going.
again big thanks to Rob

threedogs
4th November 2017, 03:33 PM
Again hi been 1 year believe it or not, Ive just had my 20th back Op with it they took
away some pain and silly as it sounds healed my heart a touch, Thanks to all who
got in contact with me no idea where Id be it not for you all especially Rob and Col a
big thanks. Can smile now there seems to be some laughter back in Lily Daniel and my life again.
Patrol will be fixed next week or so with a shiney Pro-locker in the front. Dont know when the
Murray trip is on ,it all depends on my mate Phil who is having a hard time with the big "C".
Thanks again to everyone , more dribble to come , thanks heaps you have no idea how you guys have helped

jay see
4th November 2017, 05:02 PM
Dribble away mate.
Good hear from you

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

threedogs
4th November 2017, 05:14 PM
Dribble away mate.
Good hear from you

Thanks John means more than you know

Bigcol
4th November 2017, 06:27 PM
more dribble to come

Dribble away mate.

Thanks John means more than you know

have you NOT seen how most threads degenerate into Dribble..........

every right to
and no-one will stop you John.............