PDA

View Full Version : Busy peoples' thread - please, just say 'Hi, I'm still around"

DX grunt
27th August 2017, 12:15 PM
Hi Just a quick note to all my fans and followers. I've slackened off with posting over the past couple of years, and hoping one day to fully get back into it. The wife had a work place injury a couple of years ago and it's been full on ever since. About 3 months ago she had a hip replacement and last week, a shoulder reconstruction.

If you're busy, please, just say; "Hi, I'm still around". :biggrin:

Thanks

Take care out there.

Rossco

Sir Roofy
27th August 2017, 01:36 PM
Hi ,so long as your not having an affair with that yota

GQtdauto
27th August 2017, 03:19 PM
Surely he wouldn't ? Tell me it's not so ?
I don't envy anyone who gets injured at work , you're basically branded a criminal and treated like dirt , I hope it's all going well for you mate , having been through the system and spat out the other side if there's anything I can help you with just pm me .

NissanGQ4.2
27th August 2017, 03:45 PM
If you're busy, please, just say; "Hi, I'm still around"

Hi Rossco,

I'm not busy, but can I still hijack this thread????

I don't envy anyone who gets injured at work , you're basically branded a criminal and treated like dirt

Yep can relate 2 that.... When I mentioned work cover at my last place of employment the manager said these words 2 me, there will be an investigation ( which I understand being work cover ) and then these words..... there will be consequences......

Funny enough I never went down the work cover path as i didn't want 2 loose my job....... even funnier I lost my job not long after, but that's another story and partially my fault....... best thing 2 ever happen as it got me out of a bad work enviroment

AB
27th August 2017, 04:25 PM
Good to read you again Rossco!

Yep I don't think I've ever been so busy in my life for this entire year!!!

Pretty much a single dad working full time and a very crook mrs leaves no time to relax!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DX grunt
27th August 2017, 05:00 PM
Good to read you again Rossco!

Yep I don't think I've ever been so busy in my life for this entire year!!!

Pretty much a single dad working full time and a very crook mrs leaves no time to relax!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my R n R has been getting tattoos. It's outa control. Lol