PDA

View Full Version : IT person to help with Internet connection and VPN . Location GEEBUNG QLD

Bob
3rd May 2011, 10:35 AM
I need someone to attend a site in Geebung and connect up Internet connection and VPN.

Does anyone know of anyone that could do this

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 10:41 AM
I need someone to attend a site in Geebung and connect up Internet connection and VPN.

Does anyone know of anyone that could do this

Yep - PM me your mobile and I'll get him to call you direct - his name is Evan, and if he can't do it, the other guy's name is Ty.

Bob
3rd May 2011, 10:46 AM
Yep - PM me your mobile and I'll get him to call you direct - his name is Evan, and if he can't do it, the other guy's name is Ty.

Thanks mate Have just found out that my client has a young Guy who has some Computer Knowledge and we are trying that first. Not sure if it will work but will get back to you either way.

Thank you again

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 10:48 AM
Thanks mate Have just found out that my client has a young Guy who has some Computer Knowledge and we are trying that first. Not sure if it will work but will get back to you either way.

Thank you again

Too easy old mate!! Let me know if you need someone and good luck with it!

Bob
3rd May 2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks Guys it is all sorted out and once again thanks for your help. Now have some contacts if the S#$t hits the fan

Dhuck
3rd May 2011, 06:38 PM
All good mate. Any issues you got my number and you can ask Scotty (he knows enough people). We try to help where we can