PDA

View Full Version : 2008 3ltr patrol

Tim Turbo
12th August 2017, 05:14 PM
Hi looking to make my patrol a bit more reliable, I have bought a blanking plate and catch can. But looking for advice on what fans people have fitted to stock intercooler and does anyone do a bigger aftermarket scoop that fits standard bolt holes but is larger mouth to keep intake temps cooler? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks
Could probably search some how but new to this forum😐

Dhuck
12th August 2017, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

4bye4
12th August 2017, 07:27 PM
Hi looking to make my patrol a bit more reliable, I have bought a blanking plate and catch can. But looking for advice on what fans people have fitted to stock intercooler and does anyone do a bigger aftermarket scoop that fits standard bolt holes but is larger mouth to keep intake temps cooler? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks
Could probably search some how but new to this forum😐
You might try for this one (only one left).
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Large-big-Mouth-GU-gq-nissan-patrol-bonnet-scoop-Td-Turbo-Intercooled-Safari-/141652276794
I have one but not fitted yet. LaughingBeagles - is this what you have Pete?

Tim Turbo
12th August 2017, 11:53 PM
Yep thanks for the link, did the quality seem ok?

4bye4
13th August 2017, 12:57 AM
Yep thanks for the link, did the quality seem ok?

Yes mate it's well made but is basic fibreglass, you have to paint it yourself. Supercheap do a colour match paint. You just have to take your time. I was hoping laughingbeagles would comment but he hasn't come on line as yet. He has one and I think he has fitted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Turbo
13th August 2017, 08:57 PM
Ok, cool thanks for advice, appreciate it