PDA

View Full Version : Osama bin laden is dead!

MudRunnerTD
2nd May 2011, 01:22 PM
Breaking News right now!

Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

US President Obama interrupts the US TV Networks to announce Bin Laden is Dead.

GOOD RIDDENS

YNOT
2nd May 2011, 01:27 PM
And the U.S. has his body.

Tony

AB
2nd May 2011, 01:34 PM
And the U.S. has his body.

Tony

Good stuff, It's just showing up on the internet news now....I guess we'll hear more about it in tonights news.

Bob
2nd May 2011, 01:37 PM
Extract from News Service

Bin Laden, 54, was killed a week ago by a US bomb, according to FOX. Officials have been waiting to test his body for a DNA match.

The world's most wanted terrorist, bin Laden has been on the run since the attacks of 2001, believed to have been hiding in the mountainous border country between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

It was not clear exactly where he was when killed. US drones have conducted a number of raids into Pakistan, which have caused some friction with Pakistani authorities.

patch697
2nd May 2011, 01:53 PM
Wow............ & the day just keeps getting better.........WooHoo

Rosscoe
2nd May 2011, 02:21 PM
Excellent well done CIA good job guys. Now watch out for all the extremists..............

Yendor
2nd May 2011, 02:23 PM
That's great news.

I still can't believe how long it took them to get him though.

growler2058
2nd May 2011, 02:24 PM
Excellant but like a fly there will be sh1tloads waiting to jump into his shoes!!!!!

patch697
2nd May 2011, 02:26 PM
Excellant but like a fly there will be sh1tloads waiting to jump into his shoes!!!!!

True that Brother Troller

nowoolies
2nd May 2011, 02:28 PM
fanfriggintastic now for the rest of the scum

Bob
2nd May 2011, 03:32 PM
THE US State Department has issued a global travel alert to all US citizens following the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, warning of "enhanced potential" for anti-American violence.

The US also put its embassies on alert, warning Americans of al-Qaeda reprisal attacks after bin Laden was killed in a firefight with US forces deep inside Pakistan today.

Maxhead
2nd May 2011, 07:00 PM
Great news!!!

Taken a while but he's finally gone and this has a lot of people relieved and with a bit of closure

Finly Owner
3rd May 2011, 01:04 AM
So thats great, now becareful even in our home lands as the supporters will be everywhere.

Tim

Clunk
3rd May 2011, 01:12 AM
unfortunately, you get rid of one Bin Laden and there will always be more to take his place............... sorry to put a downer on it but that's the way I see it

timbar
3rd May 2011, 02:15 AM
unfortunately, you get rid of one Bin Laden and there will always be more to take his place............... sorry to put a downer on it but that's the way I see it

yeah well hes been Dead before and what clunk said alkider have said they will carry on bin ladens work so whats the point

growler2058
3rd May 2011, 06:47 AM
yeah well hes been Dead before and what clunk said alkider have said they will carry on bin ladens work so whats the point

Extremists on both sides of the fence will always cause hostilities. At least they got the money man sure hes probably got a sh1t load stashed but the value to the free world bumpin him is priceless

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 07:34 AM
How come it takes ten years to find a sheep herder, carrying an AK47 and a respirator through the foothills of Afghanistan, but the minute I miss a BAS payment, the ATO know right where to find me?? Very perplexing indeed!!! LOL

the evil twin
3rd May 2011, 10:35 AM
How come it takes ten years to find a sheep herder, carrying an AK47 and a respirator through the foothills of Afghanistan, but the minute I miss a BAS payment, the ATO know right where to find me?? Very perplexing indeed!!! LOL

Thats because you have bank cards, a mobile phone and use the internet... Binny Boy had to stop doing that 8 years ago... :biggrin:

Betcha the operators from Seal Team 6 have been on the p1ss ever since. They won't be sober again till they line up for their medals

The oddest thing tho is... they popped him a couple of days ago and neither Pakistan or Al Queda leaked it.

If there was going to be a jihad/heap of reprisals etc why would Al Queda be waiting for Obama to make the announcement 3 days after the SEAL's/CIA put a few rounds in his 10 ring?... You'd think they would have gone ape on the 29th when he got sent to visit the 72 virgins.

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 10:39 AM
Thats because you have bank cards, a mobile phone and use the internet... Binny Boy had to stop doing that 8 years ago... :biggrin:

Betcha the operators from Seal Team 6 have been on the p1ss ever since. They won't be sober again till they line up for their medals

The oddest thing tho is... they popped him a couple of days ago and neither Pakistan or Al Queda leaked it.

If there was going to be a jihad/heap of reprisals etc why would Al Queda be waiting for Obama to make the announcement 3 days after the SEAL's/CIA put a few rounds in his 10 ring?... You'd think they would have gone ape on the 29th when he got sent to visit the 72 virgins.

If I truly believed you'd end up with 72 virgins I'd wrap a towel around my head, praise Allah, and dip myself in honey this instant before stepping out in front of a truck!! LOL!!

I'm not vilifying in any way, just don't get the way of thinking that's used to promote these guys taking a bullet in the name of a religion ...

MudRunnerTD
3rd May 2011, 11:38 AM
"Double Tap to the left eye" is how it was described this morning....

Imagine being the sniper who looked down that scope!! It would be like looking at Hitler in 1945! damn! That is a big day. It would be hard not to be overwhelmed very quickly after tapping twice i reckon!! WOW.

growler2058
3rd May 2011, 11:41 AM
Died like a true coward, hiding behind one of his wives. How can he be put in the "man" category. How can people follow a coward, then all these acts of terrorism are just that..............cowardly!!!

Bob
3rd May 2011, 11:42 AM
"Double Tap to the left eye" is how it was described this morning....

Imagine being the sniper who looked down that scope!! It would be like looking at Hitler in 1945! damn! That is a big day. It would be hard not to be overwhelmed very quickly after tapping twice i reckon!! WOW.

It was too quick. I can still see those poor buggers jumping from the top of the Towers. Imagine what they were thinking on the way down. I would have Gut Shot him

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 03:18 PM
R.I.P Osama Bin Laden

World 'Hide and Seek' Champion (2001-2011).

LOL!!!

the evil twin
3rd May 2011, 05:27 PM
Died like a true coward, hiding behind one of his wives. How can he be put in the "man" category. How can people follow a coward, then all these acts of terrorism are just that..............cowardly!!!

It appears the Yanks are doing a back flip on that now and saying that wasn't the case... ah well... unless they release all the video we'll never know. Perhaps thats why he like wearing a dress

Strewth what am I saying.

The vids are no good. Look how well they faked the moon landing and that as 40 years ago. A 12 YO kid with Adobe and 5 minutes to spare could have him hiding behind Hillary Clinton when he was tapped.

growler2058
3rd May 2011, 05:31 PM
It appears the Yanks are doing a back flip on that now and saying that wasn't the case... ah well... unless they release all the video we'll never know. Perhaps thats why he like wearing a dress

Strewth what am I saying.

The vids are no good. Look how well they faked the moon landing and that as 40 years ago. A 12 YO kid with Adobe and 5 minutes to spare could have him hiding behind Hillary Clinton when he was tapped.

coward regardless but then look at him.... needed to get young misguided blokes to blow emselves up and kill innocents

my third 256
3rd May 2011, 05:35 PM
tfc thats all i have to say
but weight for some other fu!!er to start up again

Mrowka
5th May 2011, 01:05 AM
a.m.f.

apparently I have to have at least 10 characters.