PDA

View Full Version : Another new member

fixer982
2nd May 2011, 12:36 PM
G'day to you all. I have been a visitor to many of the forums about the place for info on my Patrol but this is by far the best and friendliest I have accessed.
I have a 99 GU Series 1 Ti Patrol with dual fuel (LPG and Petrol) and the usual factory stuff. Cooper Tyres, Pacemaker extractoprs, Nissan Snorkel, standard factory nudge bar with the "secret" Nissan winch mount plate and a 12000lb Tiger Winch.
I maintain the beast myself and apart from the exhaust manifold cracking, the Troll just keeps going. It's a simple pleasure knowing that you fixed whatever minor ailment it has, and when I don't know, a quick flick around here seems to help.
I look forward to participating in future discussions and sharing what little I know about my Trol with you,as well as picking the very experienced brains I find here.

timbar
2nd May 2011, 12:40 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Sir Roofy
2nd May 2011, 12:42 PM
Welcome aboard mate glad you found us
enjoy your stay

Bob
2nd May 2011, 12:42 PM
welcome mate. join in the conversations and enjoy the ride

AB
2nd May 2011, 12:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, great intro and thanks for the feedback!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

YNOT
2nd May 2011, 12:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Tony

katwoman
2nd May 2011, 12:56 PM
Welcome, mate. Great place, enjoy it.

growler2058
2nd May 2011, 02:34 PM
Gday mate good to see another Adelaidean on board they are a good friendly mob here full opf useful info and advice, we have a forum meetup easter 2012 hope you can make it out to loveday

nowoolies
2nd May 2011, 02:40 PM
g`day fixer
welcome on boared mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Dhuck
2nd May 2011, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
2nd May 2011, 05:09 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on the forum, so don't be shy and join in to make the most of it. Enjoy!!

GUtsy ute
2nd May 2011, 06:29 PM
Nice to have you with us fixer, good to see you are enjoying your patrol.

Join in and have fun.
Cheers

Finly Owner
3rd May 2011, 01:05 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House fixer
Tim

Clunk
3rd May 2011, 02:06 AM
g'day mate, welcome aboard and enjoy

patch697
3rd May 2011, 06:19 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul

Maxhead
3rd May 2011, 06:59 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

fixer982
4th May 2011, 05:07 PM
So growler71gq, are you in a 4x4 club here, and if so which one do you recommend? I have been to a couple of them and the meetings are less than thrilling. Went to one last nighyt which turned out to be their AGM and there was a major war going on aftre the minuytes read, so I carefully excused myself and left 'em to it.

Dark 1
4th May 2011, 09:35 PM
Welcome mate have a poke around & join in when your ready.

wildgu6
23rd May 2011, 11:00 PM
G'day buddy, Missed your intro.
Good to have you onboard and great to have another from the great state on board,
Surf around as you have been and dont be shy...lol,
Good luck and Enjoy the ride.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

NissanGQ4.2
24th May 2011, 04:23 PM
Welcome 2 the forum,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where needed.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

fixer982
24th May 2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks guys. I have been making myself at home for a while now. One of my favourite websites.