PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturer's Part Numbers

Big Pat58
7th July 2017, 01:46 PM
G'day All ! does anybody know where I can find out the factory Part numbers for a 92 GQ ? other than Google & the Nissan site. every site I've tried ( even Wikipedia ) doesn't go back that far ..as if it doesn't exist anymore !!:( thought some bright spark out there might be able to give me the heads up !

MudRunnerTD
7th July 2017, 02:08 PM
What parts are you looking for? the year should not really matter for most things. so unto 1997 you should be ok. Some things that will go back to VIN numbers though will be Idler pulleys and other stuff that might have been bolted on by dealers here. Ford Maverick stuff can be a little obscure sometimes too.

GQtdauto
7th July 2017, 02:28 PM
Try asking a dealer for parts for an RX 94 auto patrol , normally you get not applicable so you have to tell them another year .

Big Pat58
7th July 2017, 02:31 PM
Thanx Buddy ! I'm selling my GQ Alloys on Ebay & they're asking for a Manufactures part number. I think its more to do with nuts & bolts.
don't suppose you know the stud diameter off the top ? or where I could find out such info.. Google is goggled !
Cheers !

Big Pat58
7th July 2017, 02:35 PM
Cheers ! I'm assuming that's asking Nissan Aust? or any Nissan dealer in general ? ( sorry..more questions than Elliot Ness !)

MudRunnerTD
7th July 2017, 02:38 PM
Thanx Buddy ! I'm selling my GQ Alloys on Ebay & they're asking for a Manufactures part number. I think its more to do with nuts & bolts.
don't suppose you know the stud diameter off the top ? or where I could find out such info.. Google is goggled !
Cheers !

Who is asking for a Manufacturers Part Number? a potential Buyer or ebay? i can't understand the relevance of a part number on the GQ Alloy rims? That seems like a really dumb question to be honest? tell them to buy a boat...

Big Pat58
7th July 2017, 05:55 PM
Hahahaha ! Yeah Cool

mudski
7th July 2017, 10:27 PM
Who is asking for a Manufacturers Part Number? a potential Buyer or ebay? i can't understand the relevance of a part number on the GQ Alloy rims? That seems like a really dumb question to be honest? tell them to buy a boat...

Its an eBay thing. Just use 1234 as a part number if you want.