PDA

View Full Version : Help for shipping parts

Fear75s
7th July 2017, 10:07 AM
Hello friends) who can help to send parts from Australia to Russia. No seller from eBay wants to send to Russia, or offers a very high cost of shipping that exceeds the cost of parts ... I would like to buy brake discs. May be something else...

GQtdauto
7th July 2017, 10:20 AM
Faced the same problem with getting mirrors from the US , I think Australia post have a service but charge for it or you could do what I did and keep looking till you find a seller that ships to your country for a reasonable price .
I was originally quoted no direct delivery to OZ then found one that would but for $200 US but kept going till I found the item I wanted cheapest price for parts and $29 US for shipping , it was through the global shipping program .

Touses
7th July 2017, 10:30 AM
Wine_maker may be able to help, might have had prior experience.
Will have to wait for him to check in.

0-TJ-0
4th August 2020, 03:18 PM
I will start off by apologizing if this isn't the right location for this post. I tried to search for similar topics, but couldn't find anything for my specific questions and then I found this. Was about to ship parts last week but wondered if it's possible to ship now when there is a pandemic going on?

Shipping and freight is generally still operating but expect delays.