PDA

View Full Version : Newby on 4x4s

redrat
6th July 2017, 04:13 PM
Hi all, my son has purchased his first 4x4 2006 GU Patrol and in line with his interest I just have to get involved as well.
I have the technical and inquiring mind so naturally it makes sense I don't just troll around the site but try to ask when I cannot find it in the vast library of data you have.
Cheers for now.

4bye4
6th July 2017, 04:36 PM
G'day mate and welcome. If you can't find it yourself don't be afraid to ask. With all the talent here whatever it is has probably happened to someone before.

GQtdauto
6th July 2017, 05:02 PM
Welcome aboard mate .

Turtle_au
6th July 2017, 05:12 PM
Welcome, good to see a keen involved father. If you don't have a 4x4 now you soon will.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Dhuck
6th July 2017, 05:26 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

redrat
7th July 2017, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

redrat
9th July 2017, 12:30 AM
What's really weird is that even though my sign up email is real and I get other messages on it, I received no welcome message from the forum admins. It is not in junk mail so I'm not sure what's going on.
I went click on a document & was informed that if I hadn't activated per the email sent to me (it wasn't) I couldn't access it.
Would changing my email work in this instance?

AB
9th July 2017, 08:14 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, the system sometimes doesn't send an email out for some stupid reason...

redrat
14th July 2017, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, the system sometimes doesn't send an email out for some stupid reason...

Why does it state I cannot edit my posts? Is this related to the 30 posts rule or something else?
Every thing else is activated but I'm trying to make sure I don't make too many spell errors when posting - autocorrect on a tablet is a nightmare.

Clunk
4th August 2017, 10:39 PM
welcome aboard mate, enjoy what the forum has to offer