PDA

View Full Version : ALDI Tools

dom14
16th June 2017, 08:51 AM
For those of you bargain hunters, ALDI 25 piece metric wrench/spanner kit will be back on 24th June.(not tomorrow, but following Saturday).
I can vouch for the quality of the kit. It is on par with Kincrome.
Covers all sizes from 7mm to 32mm for $50.

MB
6th August 2017, 09:31 PM
For those of you bargain hunters, ALDI 25 piece metric wrench/spanner kit will be back on 24th June.(not tomorrow, but following Saturday). I can vouch for the quality of the kit. It is on par with Kincrome. Covers all sizes from 7mm to 32mm for $50.
How did I miss this mate, bugger :-(
Honestly been looking for a new personal 'Ute' only set and keep them complete/locked away in there from borrowers :-) Please do let us know if they return to good ol Aldi anyday soon, Cheers!

PeeBee
6th August 2017, 09:38 PM
Like the upper size range, but if i put any more weight in my barge its going to break thru the garage floor. But then again.....

MudRunnerTD
6th August 2017, 11:55 PM
Like the upper size range, but if i put any more weight in my barge its going to break thru the garage floor. But then again.....

I reckon you need a Welder Phil!....... :p

VictorOscar
7th August 2017, 10:17 AM
For those of you bargain hunters, ALDI 25 piece metric wrench/spanner kit will be back on 24th June.(not tomorrow, but following Saturday).
I can vouch for the quality of the kit. It is on par with Kincrome.
Covers all sizes from 7mm to 32mm for $50.

Cheers mate!

dom14
27th January 2018, 03:11 PM
Whats going on today everybody. Never buy aldi tools

I only buy ALDI tools. ;)

garett
28th January 2018, 02:56 PM
i've used aldi spanners.... bent them to reach nut. it worked

dom14
28th January 2018, 11:23 PM
i've used aldi spanners.... bent them to reach nut. it worked

$50 metric ALDI spanner kit I bought coupla years ago is of high quality. On par with Kincrome IMHO.

I use el cheapos to fabricate bent and short spanners but cutting and heat bending.

dom14
28th January 2018, 11:26 PM
Only thing I've got disappointed with ALDI stuff so far was the Android 3G 10" tablet/fablet, but I managed to return two and get replacements and when it failed the third time, I managed to find a way to fix it. It's still going after nearly five years.
So, it's been a winning situation for me with ALDI, so far.