PDA

View Full Version : Gretting from Kingy.

kingy
1st May 2011, 10:55 AM
Howdy all, my name is Kingy and I have been around for abit but never got around to formally introducing myself. I have had my Patrol for nearly 2 yrs now and have loved every minute of it and it has taken me and my family on some spectacular trips already with many more planned.

I will do up a separate thread on the vehicle as I have spent some coin here and there and its getting to a point where I am nearly happy. I really don’t think this round about will stop tho as I always find something to buy for it.

Well cheers for now

YNOT
1st May 2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the intro Kingy.

Tony

Bob
1st May 2011, 11:45 AM
Welcome Kingy. Join in the conversations and enjoy. Pics will be nice

Bigrig
1st May 2011, 12:03 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on the forum, so don't be shy and join in to make the most of it. Enjoy!!

nowoolies
1st May 2011, 12:11 PM
g`day Kingy
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

katwoman
1st May 2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome Kingy.. Enjoy your time here

Clunk
1st May 2011, 12:24 PM
g'day Kingy, welcome aboard mate

timbar
1st May 2011, 12:28 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

DX grunt
1st May 2011, 12:41 PM
G'day Kingy.

Welcome. Don't forget the forum gathering at Loveday, Easter next year.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

kingy
1st May 2011, 01:39 PM
I will be there but not a fan of Loveday mud has cost me some coin over the last couple of years :(

Cheers

PS and thanks all for the warm welcome....

growler2058
1st May 2011, 02:12 PM
I will be there but not a fan of Loveday mud has cost me some coin over the last couple of years :(

Cheers

PS and thanks all for the warm welcome....

Gday mate welcome I hear ya bout the mud but its a bit like a moth to a flame hahahahahahahahaha I will be slightly more careful in the mud now tho i too have experienced the "pain" killed a hilux there (understandable it was a yota) and have given me plenty of hands on mechanical knowledge with me troll hahahahahahaha

AB
1st May 2011, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Kingy, thanks for the intro mate!

Look forward to the piccys!!!

Dhuck
1st May 2011, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
1st May 2011, 10:26 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Kingy

Tim

Maxhead
2nd May 2011, 06:49 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Kingy

patch697
3rd May 2011, 06:24 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul