PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Habits

Mc4by
9th June 2017, 10:11 AM
Good day to all,

Looking for suggestions/current practice that members are using to clean the engine bay of their Patrol.
I understand that I shouldn't use my K'archer :)
What product do you use that gets it back to looking new?

mudski
9th June 2017, 10:22 AM
Degreaser and my karcher. Lol Works for me, just have the karcher on a low pressure. I can piss harder than our water pressure here so I have to use the Karcher.

Touses
9th June 2017, 10:23 AM
Jeez mate that's a toughie! I'll check with the wife for you!:wink:

Mc4by
9th June 2017, 10:39 AM
Jeez mate that's a toughie! I'll check with the wife for you!:wink:\

Hahahaha I showed this to my wife as a guide for her to lift her game.

Touses
9th June 2017, 11:08 AM
\

Hahahaha I showed this to my wife as a guide for her to lift her game.

Ran that by the boss for you, (hearing and sight gradually returning), after decoding the expletive ridden answer I came away with "Do it yourself you lazy(more expletives)!!!!

Serious tho'. We buy locally a product called Citrus Xplosion, brilliant shite! Use it for a multitude of cleaning applications.
Break it down to recommended levels and it will clean grease and the like away very effectively! Costs about $15 a litre but a little goes a long way.
Doesn't affect rubber, vinyl or fabrics either. You may be able to source it down there, email is GetupnGoAustralia@gmail.com On facebook too, so the bottle reads.
Off for a little lay down now, may clear the ringing in my ears!!! :icon_bonk:

GeeYou8
10th June 2017, 09:35 AM
Degreaser and my karcher. Lol Works for me, just have the karcher on a low pressure. I can piss harder than our water pressure here so I have to use the Karcher.

Keep the Karcher away from the intercooler, radiator & AC condenser, it took me ages to straighten my intercooler fins after an accidental pass.
BTW we have 130psi water pressure in Kellerberrin, great for bottle rockets.
Graham

UncleFrosty
10th June 2017, 10:02 AM
BTW we have 130psi water pressure in Kellerberrin, great for bottle rockets.
Graham
Was wondering why we struggle for pressure up our end of the "pipe"!
Now I know...

garett
10th June 2017, 10:09 AM
i drive through puddles.. quicker and easier :SNruQWn369624407:

DX grunt
10th June 2017, 03:23 PM
I don't go off road. Lol

NissanGQ4.2
10th June 2017, 04:11 PM
I don't go off road. Lol

And if one browsers through the forum long enough they will know you wash your car, but only wash by hand

DX grunt
12th June 2017, 12:29 AM
and if one browsers through the forum long enough they will know you wash your car, but only wash by hand

ha, ha, bluddy ha !!! Pml

BTW, browsers is correctly spelt, browses. lol