PDA

View Full Version : Superior GMV Upgrade Kit Wagon/ Ute

bushnbash
8th June 2017, 06:38 PM
Superior have just released a 10% GMV upgrade kit for QLD. The diy kit cost $510 for a non body lifted wagon kit, then you just have to take it for to an AP approval officer who is accredited to do QCOP VSB. This seem a lot cheaper than what I have seen in earlier post on here.

PeeBee
8th June 2017, 08:11 PM
Superior have just released a 10% GMV upgrade kit for QLD. The diy kit cost $510 for a non body lifted wagon kit, then you just have to take it for to an AP approval officer who is accredited to do QCOP VSB. This seem a lot cheaper than what I have seen in earlier post on here.

Are you able to put up the link for this product - I can't find it on their website? What vehicle are you referring to also and what is the increase GVM from/to?

bushnbash
8th June 2017, 08:42 PM
Are you able to put up the link for this product - I can't find it on their website? What vehicle are you referring to also and what is the increase GVM from/to?

Scroll down to the bottom for all th info
https://www.superiorengineering.com.au/superior-gvm-upgrade-data-pack-with-gvm-plate-nissan-patrol-gunon-esc-31155

PeeBee
8th June 2017, 09:20 PM
Thanks for that. Good idea from Superior. Interesting way they demonstrate the vehicle is essentially overweight after just the accessories are bolted on.

BigRAWesty
8th June 2017, 09:49 PM
10%.....
So 305kg..
Thats pretty good for $500..
I guess thats max axle loading and once you go more you start talking custom springs, diff strengthening etc and thats where the big more comes into it..

PeeBee
8th June 2017, 09:53 PM
10%.....
So 305kg..
I guess thats max axle loading and once you go more you start talking custom springs, diff strengthening etc and thats where the big more comes into it..

Contact Nissan technical dept, quote your vehicle year, model and vin and they will tell you what your front and rear axle capacity is, even give it to you in writing if you ask.

BigRAWesty
8th June 2017, 10:06 PM
Contact Nissan technical dept, quote your vehicle year, model and vin and they will tell you what your front and rear axle capacity is, even give it to you in writing if you ask.
Its in your manual.
1500 front and 1800 rear.
The zd has an advantage being lighter than the td42 and tb48..

gubigfish
9th June 2017, 09:41 PM
10%.....
So 305kg..

Even cheaper if you have a ute :devilred: