PDA

View Full Version : soldadito español

jaume feliu
30th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Poseo un tren turistico de 64 plazas con una tractora Nissan Patrol motor L 28 de 6 cilindros a gasolina. Este motor a estado durante muchos años parado y aunque funciona aparentemente bien saca mucho humo negro. Yo habia pensado en cambiar el carburador,ya que tengo dudas respecto al starter automatico y tambien cambiar el encendido por un encendido electronico.Al tratarse de un motor antiguo y que aparte existieron pocos por la epoca me es dificil encontrar alguien que sepa aconsejarme adecuadamente.
Bueno , cualquier orientacion ME SERIA UTIL

YNOT
30th April 2011, 09:02 PM
Poseo un tren turistico de 64 plazas con una tractora Nissan Patrol motor L 28 de 6 cilindros a gasolina. Este motor a estado durante muchos años parado y aunque funciona aparentemente bien saca mucho humo negro. Yo habia pensado en cambiar el carburador,ya que tengo dudas respecto al starter automatico y tambien cambiar el encendido por un encendido electronico.Al tratarse de un motor antiguo y que aparte existieron pocos por la epoca me es dificil encontrar alguien que sepa aconsejarme adecuadamente.

Someones going to have to run that one through a translator for me, I don't even know what language it is?

Tony

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:02 PM
Someones going to have to run that one through a translator for me, I don't even know what language it is?

Tonyspanish I think

nowoolies
30th April 2011, 09:03 PM

Tony

spanish mate

AB
30th April 2011, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, you'll need to use the internet to change spanish to English as most people here use English...

I have changed your post to English below but it has translated badly but someone may be able to help you...

I have a 64-seat tourist train with a tractor motor Nissan Patrol L 28 6 cylinder gasoline. This engine stopped state for many years and although it appears to work out much black smoke. I had thought about changing the carburetor, because I have doubts about the automatic starter and also change the ignition on for a electronico.Al be an old motor apart by the time there were few me is hard to find someone who can properly advise.
Well, it would be worth any orientation

nowoolies
did the translation work for you`s to see
i just translated it

nowoolies
onya AB beat me

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:06 PM
Spanish to English translation

I have a 64-seat tourist train with a tractor motor Nissan Patrol L 28 6 cylinder gasoline. This engine stopped state for many years and although it appears to work out much black smoke. I had thought about changing the carburetor, because I have doubts about the automatic starter and also change the ignition on for a electronico.Al be an old motor apart by the time there were few me is hard to find someone who can properly advise.

AB
30th April 2011, 09:08 PM

Did you use this site Tim...lol...http://www.spanishdict.com/translation

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:10 PM

Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House. I suggest you have a closed/jammed choke or air filter blockage. As it sounds like fuel problem( overfuelling = black smoke) in petrols. Or someone has added diesel fuel into tank.

Tim

AB
30th April 2011, 09:11 PM
I think he is saying that he has a mini train to take tourists and it has a 2.8 litre Patrol engine. The engine was not used for many years and it does start ok but blows black smoke.

He thought about changing the carby and has also made it electronic ignition.

I don't know...lol...Is that what everyone thinks he's asking???

YNOT
30th April 2011, 09:11 PM
Did you use this site Tim...lol...http://www.spanishdict.com/translation

I did but you lot beat me to it.

Tony

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 09:17 PM
I did but you lot beat me to it.

Tony
Google translation, it detects the language and translates it for you.
http://translate.google.com.au/#

Tim

the ferret
30th April 2011, 09:27 PM
Hi Mate, Buenos dios, your Automatic choke is US, or a Rat is in the air cleaner, or the float level in carby is stuck. por favor, overhaul carburetor and aircleaner
The following post is in Spanish.

the ferret
30th April 2011, 09:46 PM

hola compañero, suena como el starter automático se ha quedado atascado. puede incluso haber una retriction en el filtro de aire, flotador en el carburador se ha quedado atascado. por favor, la reparación del carburador, señor buen día.

Clunk
1st May 2011, 01:33 AM
my goodness me, we are getting very international here arent we, what with our translators and what not lmao

Dhuck
1st May 2011, 01:57 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
1st May 2011, 07:24 AM
Gday Mate owz it goin?

Bigrig
1st May 2011, 09:36 AM
G'day mate - la bienvenida a bordo. Las grandes personas, información y risas en el foro, así que no seas tímido y se unen para sacar el máximo provecho de ella. Disfrute!

Maxhead
2nd May 2011, 06:48 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bob
2nd May 2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

Sir Roofy
2nd May 2011, 07:53 PM
welcme aboard mate join in and enjoy your stay

patch697
3rd May 2011, 06:21 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul

davidcalcin
16th August 2018, 05:18 PM
I think he wants to know if that auto part is available or if it can be replaced. Spanish is quite tricky. People use Google or some free tool to do it quickly. But if it's not checked properly, it can turn out to be a disaster and also funny. You can enjoy by this hilarious translation (https://www.mayflowerlanguages.com/hilarious-spanish-english-translation/)

mudski
16th August 2018, 09:59 PM
I think he wants to know if that auto part is available or if it can be replaced. Spanish is quite tricky. People use Google or some free tool to do it quickly. But if it's not checked properly, it can turn out to be a disaster and also funny. You can enjoy by this hilarious translation (https://www.mayflowerlanguages.com/hilarious-spanish-english-translation/)

What I want to know is what on the hell were you searching to dig this 7 year old thread up?