PDA

View Full Version : Hospital bound

JackCollo
6th June 2017, 02:04 PM
Hi guys I know it's not really relevant to this but found my self at the hospital today hooked up to 3 different machines monitoring my hearts progress. They have found one or more of the valves in my heart isn't working very well and is causing my heart to click like an indicator. Also found an irregular heart beat which is fun.
Just thought I'd let you guys know

Cheers
Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeeBee
6th June 2017, 02:06 PM
Best wishes Jack, trust the docs can sort this out for you.

JackCollo
6th June 2017, 02:07 PM
Thanks PeeBee appreciate it :)

Touses
6th June 2017, 02:11 PM
Stress less brother, ( well, it's what I do). All the best with it!

MudRunnerTD
6th June 2017, 02:12 PM
Take Care Jack, Heart is something you can't play with but something that is well managed in this day and age bud. hope your up and about quickly and they can put a stent in and your good to go.

Clunk
6th June 2017, 02:19 PM
All the best mate

mudski
6th June 2017, 02:58 PM
Hope everything turns out ok mate.

4bye4
6th June 2017, 02:59 PM
All the best mate and in the meantime enjoy the rest.

JackCollo
6th June 2017, 05:20 PM
G'day guys just an update on the situation as it turns out my lungs were leaking air into my chest cavity. Getting another X-ray tomorrow but I've been discharged

Thanks for all the support

threedogs
6th June 2017, 07:27 PM
all the best mate had my Patrol hooked up tp to some wires
and it turned out ok so you should be right

Daveyboyjunior
7th June 2017, 06:47 PM
Best wishes Jack from a rain soaked UK!

mudski
8th June 2017, 07:12 PM
G'day guys just an update on the situation as it turns out my lungs were leaking air into my chest cavity. Getting another X-ray tomorrow but I've been discharged

You know theres a simple fix for that....

Send me your number too bud. I had to reset my phone last weekend and lost a lot of numbers.

dom14
11th June 2017, 05:08 AM

Were you in pain or dizzy or something or is it just a routine examination that took you to the hospital?

JackCollo
11th June 2017, 05:15 AM
I went to my gp originally with chest pain and then the gp sent me to the hospital to the emergency room to be admitted to hospital bc my gp suspected something more sinister at play. After an X-ray at the hospital they found one of my lungs has a hole in it and is leaking air into my chest cavity

UncleFrosty
11th June 2017, 12:48 PM
You know theres a simple fix for that....

Or this???

jay see
11th June 2017, 01:33 PM
This one slipped by me.

Hope all is better now.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

JackCollo
11th June 2017, 03:58 PM
Yeah recovering slowly but surely

dom14
13th June 2017, 01:01 AM
I went to my gp originally with chest pain and then the gp sent me to the hospital to the emergency room to be admitted to hospital bc my gp suspected something more sinister at play. After an X-ray at the hospital they found one of my lungs has a hole in it and is leaking air into my chest cavity

That's no joke, 'cos usually that expands your chest cavity to the point you can't breathe anymore.

I'm bit puzzled, 'cos lungs developing a hole on it's own is a troubling condition.

Either way, I would take it seriously and investigate it all the way.
I hope you get better in no time.

UncleFrosty
13th June 2017, 10:25 AM
Hi dom14
I too thought a pneumothorax was something requiring critical care (it's presented as one of those 1st Aid "nightmare-ish" situations), but it appears they can develop and resolve themselves, as per the following:
https://www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au/networks/eci/clinical/clinical-resources/clinical-tools/respiratory/spontaneous-pneumothorax
But it looks like SCUBA is off the cards permanently tho' Jack, which is a bit shite if that's your thing...