PDA

View Full Version : Tullarook trip early July

JackCollo
24th May 2017, 08:36 PM
Hi guys
I have been thinking for a while about setting up a forum wide trip up to Tullarook. Was thinking maybe the first weekend in July. I'm happy for any amount of people to come. I am inviting people of all experience and age and whatever.

Let me know what you think

Cheers
Jack

AB
24th May 2017, 08:43 PM
G'day jack I'm keen but my life is a bit unreliable at the moment with family issues so keen but can't commit mate.

We are also doing a big snow trip at the Licola wilderness Village at the end of July too and you're more than welcome mate.

Here's a link and a poll if you're keen

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?39946-Licola-snow-trip-weekend-of-21st-to-24th-July-Need-numbers

We're glamping at the cabins with families but also doing a decent hunt for thick fluffy snow adventures!

Keen on Tallarook but I'm just a wait and see near the date bloke unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackCollo
24th May 2017, 09:04 PM
G'day jack I'm keen but my life is a bit unreliable at the moment with family issues so keen but can't commit mate.

We are also doing a big snow trip at the Licola wilderness Village at the end of July too and you're more than welcome mate.

Here's a link and a poll if you're keen

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?39946-Licola-snow-trip-weekend-of-21st-to-24th-July-Need-numbers

We're glamping at the cabins with families but also doing a decent hunt for thick fluffy snow adventures!

Keen on Tallarook but I'm just a wait and see near the date bloke unfortunately.

All good AB let me know closer to the date
I'm still an unknown on the snow trip

Cheers
jack

mudski
25th May 2017, 09:20 AM
Jack as I said to you yesterday mate. The snow trip is great. Its a must in my opinion. As for Tallarook. I would love to but I am saving Patrol for the snow trip. Really, my weekends are full with house things for the next 200 years now. Lol. Theres quite a few things that need my attention before i can slacken off.

jay see
27th May 2017, 11:58 PM
Hi guys
I have been thinking for a while about setting up a forum wide trip up to Tullarook. Was thinking maybe the first weekend in July. I'm happy for any amount of people to come. I am inviting people of all experience and age and whatever.

Let me know what you think

Cheers
Jack
If I don't have anything on I'll be up for a drive. God knows it's been way to long inbetween tips. Your thinking of an overnight or a day trip??

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

threedogs
28th May 2017, 03:15 PM
AB can you correct the "Tallarook" please its driving me crazy TIA

JackCollo
29th May 2017, 04:47 PM
W
If I don't have anything on I'll be up for a drive. God knows it's been way to long inbetween tips. Your thinking of an overnight or a day trip??

Yeah was thinking of a day trip

jay see
1st June 2017, 09:12 PM
Cool. I'm still keen.
Will speak once we get closer.

mudski
1st June 2017, 09:28 PM
Yeah I reckon it would be last minute for me.

JackCollo
3rd June 2017, 01:02 AM
If you guys know anyone else who wants to come along by all means please invite them

jay see
18th June 2017, 12:24 PM
How you traveling at the moment mate? You still up for this?