PDA

View Full Version : Royal wedding

chester
30th April 2011, 12:44 AM
Who watched the royal wedding ? not me the misses said she wanted to watch it,so i went out to the shed couple of phone calls and spent the the night drinking jack daniels and watching tuff truck and Ateco dvd's with a few mate's.Now im a little drunk and want to spend more money on my GQ.

timbar
30th April 2011, 01:15 AM
yeah time and money better spent on the old GQ rather than a bl@@dy wedding !!!!

patch697
30th April 2011, 01:19 AM
Not my thing either but each to there own & good on those who do get into it.

BTW you don't need to be drunk to spend money on the GQ mate it just helps when explaining things to the miss's later....LMAO

chester
30th April 2011, 01:29 AM
Not my thing either but each to there own & good on those who do get into it.

BTW you don't need to be drunk to spend money on the GQ mate it just helps when explaining things to the miss's later....LMAOLMAO drunk+ ebay= deep sh!t in the morning

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 08:50 AM
Honestly didn't see one single second of it - bring on the republic of Australia!!! What a load of trash - hob knob snobs arrogantly displaying their wealth and power (supposed) whilst we sit back and try to raise a couple of hundred bucks for local charities - yep, I'm on my high horse ... there would have been enough wastage from that event to feed, clothe and medicate a small town for a year ...

I know each to his own, but I don't comprehend how or why any one could possibly take interest in that dribble ... the same people who watch Home and Away religiously no doubt!!! LMFAO!! (yes, I think it's trash too!!!).

Bob
30th April 2011, 08:53 AM
I am a Carlton supporter and luckily Chanel 7 broadcast the Footy and I did not have to watch that event.

Sir Roofy
30th April 2011, 10:04 AM
watched mostly the footy but had to have a look for the bosses sake

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:07 AM
watched mostly the footy but had to have a look for the bosses sake

Sure you did!! LOL

the ferret
30th April 2011, 10:11 AM
So who's getting married???

patch697
30th April 2011, 10:13 AM

ROFLMAO................ Good onya Rod....lol

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:15 AM

Hahaha ... millions of people who didn't get international tv coverage!!! lol

growler2058
30th April 2011, 10:51 AM
All this pomp and fanciness has made me wanna go out and ride a pony ahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahhhahahahaahaha

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:55 AM
All this pomp and fanciness has made me wanna go out and ride a pony ahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahhhahahahaahaha

That was something different when I went to school!!! lmfao!!! But I get your point!!!

the ferret
30th April 2011, 11:39 AM
Ha, I havn't been game to turn the goggle box on, if they don't stab ya with stupid cooking shows, it's fat people crying, idiots chasing an envelope around the planet, re runs of ancient sitcoms, The Brady bunch for God sake, I love Lucy etc etc, next it'll be Dragnet, showing my age now eh? oh, and Gilligans island.
Sorry, not into royal weddings I'm afraid!! I get more fun making a nuisance of myself on the internet!!, as you can see lol.

patch697
30th April 2011, 11:45 AM
Ha, I havn't been game to turn the goggle box on, if they don't stab ya with stupid cooking shows, it's fat people crying, idiots chasing an envelope around the planet, re runs of ancient sitcoms, The Brady bunch for God sake, I love Lucy etc etc, next it'll be Dragnet, showing my age now eh? oh, and Gilligans island.
Sorry, not into royal weddings I'm afraid!! I get more fun making a nuisance of myself on the internet!!, as you can see lol.

LMFAO.......... To True.

Bob
30th April 2011, 11:47 AM
I love the Comments of the News Readers where they say everyone was waiting with baited breath for the Wedding Dress etc.

I dont know anyone who was that interested. Maybe it is because I dont mix in the right circles

patch697
30th April 2011, 11:54 AM
I love the Comments of the News Readers where they say everyone was waiting with baited breath for the Wedding Dress etc.

I dont know anyone who was that interested. Maybe it is because I dont mix in the right circles

LOLOLOL...............I think mixing in the Patrol lovers circle is the only right circle to be in Bob

growler2058
30th April 2011, 12:08 PM
LOLOLOL...............I think mixing in the Patrol lovers circle is the only right circle to be in Bob

Agree and every now n then someone chucks a dress on.............or a fancy pair of shorts hahaahhahahahhahha

patch697
30th April 2011, 12:09 PM
Agree and every now n then someone chucks a dress on.............or a fancy pair of shorts hahaahhahahahhahha

You don't miss much hay.....lololol

katwoman
30th April 2011, 02:22 PM
Was hard to miss. They were broadcasting it live on the bigscreen at the pub, where we was havin dinner. Even barmaids had veils on. Strange mob, those South Aussies.

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 10:36 PM
Best way to watch the wedding was to see it for three minutes on new tonight. Didn't have the same fairy tale feel as Lady Spencer did,

Tim

the ferret
30th April 2011, 10:47 PM
Hi Guys, and Kat, I have had a re think and I think that you should all watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY0OHQwhiq8

Clunk
30th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Hi Guys, and Kat, I have had a re think and I think that you should all watch this.

hahaha that's just aweful, good on ya Rod................. reckon you must be right into the wedding spirirt, what with looking for stuff on the net hahahahahaha

katwoman
30th April 2011, 10:53 PM

Hahaha, bloody brilliant..

Bigrig
30th April 2011, 10:56 PM

Top job Rod!!! LOL

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 11:04 PM
Rod you are out there that's for sure.

Tim

the ferret
30th April 2011, 11:39 PM
Well it did cost me a fortune ta make, what with air fares, and lining up lookalikes, beer, snacks etc not to mention the hire of the hall.
I had a Nissan patrol .com banner in the foyer, y'know ta spread the word but someone swiped it.
All donations over $100 get a free pic of ME, let me know if you need bank details, ( prefer cash tho)
Cheers Rod.

Finly Owner
30th April 2011, 11:41 PM
Well it did cost me a fortune ta make, what with air fares, and lining up lookalikes, beer, snacks etc not to mention the hire of the hall.
I had a Nissan patrol .com banner in the foyer, y'know ta spread the word but someone swiped it.
All donations over $100 get a free pic of ME, let me know if you need bank details, ( prefer cash tho)
Cheers Rod.do you take rain cheques? PML

Tim

katwoman
1st May 2011, 12:03 AM
Cheers Rod.

$100?? Jeez, that's another set of hinges..

the ferret
1st May 2011, 12:06 AM
[quote] do you take raincheques?}

Yeah, but I will need a copy of ya bank statement, mothers maiden name, how many times ya have it, finger prints, wife's marital status, how many dependents, and are they your's etc, along with where you park ya troll and how often do you leave ya keys in it and do ya have a DOG, oh and ya addy.....MMMMate.

katwoman
1st May 2011, 12:12 AM
Yeah, but I will need a copy of ya bank statement, mothers maiden name, how many times ya have it, finger prints, wife's marital status, how many dependents, and are they your's etc, along with where you park ya troll and how often do you leave ya keys in it and do ya have a DOG, oh and ya addy.....MMMMate.

Well, let's see. Bank is now empty, just spent it all on desiel. My wife's not married, 2 dependents (not sure who mother is). Katrol in her shed. Keys in my pocket , the blue heeler will probaly help you hotwire the car AND u know my addy. ( but I know yours too)

the ferret
1st May 2011, 12:17 AM
Nah, she's cool Kat, we're mmmmmates.

Finly Owner
1st May 2011, 12:21 AM
Nah, she's cool Kat, we're mmmmmates.tell ya l8r

the ferret
1st May 2011, 12:32 AM
Cot time!! catch yas tomorra.

greynomad
1st May 2011, 12:41 AM
I didn't watch it except as I surfed for something else. In my opinion it was an obscene public display of their vulgar private intentions. (apologies to Oscar Wilde)

katwoman
1st May 2011, 12:41 AM
Apologies Rod. Butting in where I'm not wanted.. I'm bored, long trip.

Clunk
1st May 2011, 01:15 AM

nothing new there hey hahahahahah

GUte
1st May 2011, 03:49 AM
How hot was kates sister!!!

the ferret
1st May 2011, 09:42 AM

Who said??

Bob
1st May 2011, 10:29 AM

yOU MEAN TO TELL US THAT YOU WATCHED ??

nowoolies
1st May 2011, 11:24 AM

i hope you were 4x4x4ing whilst watching that hahahaah

GUte
1st May 2011, 11:41 PM
haha was on the piss with a couple mates and the girls had it on in the background, I was happy to glance at it to see that ass

Clunk
1st May 2011, 11:47 PM
haha was on the piss with a couple mates and the girls had it on in the background, I was happy to glance at it to see that ass

which one????? They're all ar**s arent they????? roflmao

GUte
2nd May 2011, 03:40 PM
haha pay that

GUtsy ute
2nd May 2011, 09:16 PM
I have a funny royals calendar I got on e-mail.
I was going to post it up, but on second thoughts if you want to see it,
PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.