PDA

View Full Version : My English is bad

AB
10th May 2017, 06:49 PM
No, you're English is good, please post questions on the forum and people will help you.

Just putting this on the forum and we should sticky it somewhere for all our fellow patrol lovers overseas.

I'm constantly receiving private messages from members in Russia, Poland, etc who are scared to ask questions because of what their lack of English.

Christ, if they see Avo on a JD night they would have more confidence ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NissanGQ4.2
10th May 2017, 06:52 PM
mE No CoPrEhEnD, mE sPeAk No RuSsiAn, PlEaSe SeNd Me YoUr BaNk DeTaILs

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 08:02 PM
My Russian is bad , but if anyone wants to know a few choice insults in Hungarian , German or Italian let me know .

jack
10th May 2017, 08:31 PM
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 08:35 PM
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Understood every word and read it as I would a normal sentence , as a matter of fact for some reason it was easier to read than normal .

TPC
10th May 2017, 08:42 PM

Вы полны дерьма Джека. :)

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 08:52 PM
You can't say that about Clunk !

TPC
10th May 2017, 08:59 PM

Это не о Кланке, разве ты не умеешь читать?

jack
10th May 2017, 09:02 PM
Вы полны дерьма Джека. :)

بنابراین تونی شما

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 09:03 PM
Hey no swearing ! AB they're swearing .

jack
10th May 2017, 09:04 PM
Это не о Кланке, разве ты не умеешь читать?

Klanka, rhymes with Wanka so could be correct

TPC
10th May 2017, 09:06 PM
Hey no swearing ! AB they're swearing .

Vráťte sa do svojho poľa.

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 09:08 PM
Mitsubishi Hiroshima Datsun hokido toyota !

Clunk
10th May 2017, 09:08 PM
rydych ceiliog hahaha

TPC
10th May 2017, 09:09 PM
rydych ceiliog hahaha

Hey this is not the pub thread you cock.

jack
10th May 2017, 09:10 PM
And another thread goes to אַבסאָלוט דרעק

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 09:14 PM
rydych ceiliog hahaha

Your Welsh is not good "sugno fy ceiliog ".

jack
10th May 2017, 09:15 PM

Now that is below the belt

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 09:17 PM
Oops I meant to say clock , my Welsh is also not good .

Clunk
10th May 2017, 09:21 PM
Erbyn hyn nid yw hynny'n neis iawn

mudnut
10th May 2017, 09:23 PM
Uoyay amay enjoyay anay eerbay atay hetay Urchcay ofay Atrologypay. Amenay!

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 09:23 PM
Kalahdus on hea.

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 09:29 PM
Erbyn hyn nid yw hynny'n neis iawn

Sorry missed the "L" .

mudski
10th May 2017, 09:51 PM

GQtdauto
10th May 2017, 09:54 PM
I love that photo .

my third 256
11th May 2017, 06:48 AM
should have locked this thread AB see the types of forigners it has dragged up lol

AB
11th May 2017, 07:39 AM
should have locked this thread AB see the types of forigners it has dragged up lol

They can't themselves can they...

jack
11th May 2017, 08:49 AM
They can't themselves can they...

Ah that explains the heading, your English is not so good either.

dom14
12th May 2017, 12:35 AM
I've made two Russian friends already that got to know about me through the forum and kept asking for help via email.
I got both of them to join the forum.
One of them is a physicist. I couldn't believe the amount of work he put into a beaten up, rusted old TB42 GQ.
He rebuilt everything from scratch, doing all the panel work himself as well as the engine, carby, etc.
The vehicles we turn into scrap metal, they turned them into brand new looking cars there.
His English is pretty good, but he still thinks it's bad. :)

dom14
12th May 2017, 12:41 AM
No, you're English is good...............

I'm glad finally somebody agrees with me. :D

Plasnart
12th May 2017, 12:47 AM
I've made two Russian friends already that got to know about me through the forum and kept asking for help via email.
I got both of them to join the forum.
One of them is a physicist. I couldn't believe the amount of work he put into a beaten up, rusted old TB42 GQ.
He rebuilt everything from scratch, doing all the panel work himself as well as the engine, carby, etc.
The vehicles we turn into scrap metal, they turned them into brand new looking cars there.
His English is pretty good, but he still thinks it's bad. :)

Get him on the forum Dom! Sounds like he'd have some great info. If his English is good enough then push him! He and we would love it!

GQtdauto
12th May 2017, 08:30 AM
Get him on the forum Dom! Sounds like he'd have some great info. If his English is good enough then push him! He and we would love it!

Most of us can still work out what someone is trying say even though the engrish might not be the best , I think it's more the two or three line if that intro that turns us off but we get a couple of them from Oz everyday anyway .
Right or wrong we do form opinions on people by their introduction at least I do anyway and if in the first line of the intro they have the word Gimme I tend to turn off .

dom14
12th May 2017, 09:03 PM

I sent him an email asking to do that mate. He posted me heaps of photos and a description of his project.
I encouraged him to post it on the forum last year, which apparently didn't happen.
Like Andy mentioned above, many of our foreign mates are bit insecure about the command of their english.
The above Russian mate keeps apologizing all the time about his english, which I find pretty good, considering how different(He's writing a PhD thesis, so no doubt his english is good)
slavic languages from germanic languages like english. :)

Plasnart
12th May 2017, 09:10 PM
I sent him an email asking to do that mate. He posted me heaps of photos and a description of his project.
I encouraged him to post it on the forum last year, which apparently didn't happen.
Like Andy mentioned above, many of our foreign mates are bit insecure about the command of their english.
The above Russian mate keeps apologizing all the time about his english, which I find pretty good, considering how different
slavic languages from germanic languages like english. :)

Maybe link him to this thread and say, see they want you on board!

dom14
12th May 2017, 09:49 PM
Maybe link him to this thread and say, see they want you on board!

Ok, cool. Doing it now. :)

dom14
14th May 2017, 04:53 PM
Uoyay amay enjoyay anay eerbay atay hetay Urchcay ofay Atrologypay. Amenay!

Did you have a brain injury, mate? :D ;)

Avo
14th May 2017, 05:06 PM
No, you're English is good, please post questions on the forum and people will help you.

Just putting this on the forum and we should sticky it somewhere for all our fellow patrol lovers overseas.

I'm constantly receiving private messages from members in Russia, Poland, etc who are scared to ask questions because of what their lack of English.

Christ, if they see Avo on a JD night they would have more confidence ;)

hey my ya's are goood no.?..it's my chinglish that confusses me

mudnut
14th May 2017, 05:22 PM
Did you have a brain injury, mate? :D ;)

This should jog your memory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c9mlOrDhc4