29th March 2017, 08:46 AM
Just txt'd him will let you know

big_fletch
29th March 2017, 09:25 AM
Still kicking around guys, lurking in the background haha

AB
29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Big Fletcha!!!

Mate come to the meet up on the 22nd April near my house mate, you must be there!!!

Check out the ab donk party thread!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

threedogs
29th March 2017, 11:44 AM
Do you still have your mighty GU ???

big_fletch
29th March 2017, 12:04 PM
Nah have been 4wd-less for about 10 months, between saving for a house and having kids sacrifices had to be made financially unfortunately :(

threedogs
29th March 2017, 12:09 PM
You had a natural flare for building up a 4x4,,
cant see you out of the game for too long.
Even if just a weekend hack lol

big_fletch
29th March 2017, 01:08 PM
Thanks I really enjoy building them up, hopefully in the near future I can get another and start the process again

Sir Roofy
29th March 2017, 02:33 PM
Fletch mate just come down for ABs donk party ride your bike or bring the family
need to catch up some time

MB
29th March 2017, 03:43 PM
Yep, please do come along to AB's donk party Fletch if you can! Reckon I still owe you a box of your choice beer mate for kindly helping me and my daughter out of a real pickle roadside with them darn old fans mate ;-)

mudski
29th March 2017, 07:42 PM
Thanks I really enjoy building them up, hopefully in the near future I can get another and start the process again

Yeah that would be good to see another build of yours. Your last write up was entertaining.

MudRunnerTD
30th March 2017, 12:05 AM
Still kicking around guys, lurking in the background haha

Haha! Mate last time I saw you you where in charge of the multi oven cook up at Murrendindee (check spelling) Krisso was giving out the chillis and you ate one like a Boss!!! Was the first time we saw George too! Was a great meet Up, you smashed it mate!

It would be great to see you at ABs mate, come down for a beer.

threedogs
30th March 2017, 12:40 PM
Yep, please do come along to AB's donk party Fletch if you can! Reckon I still owe you a box of your choice beer mate for kindly helping me and my daughter out of a real pickle roadside with them darn old fans mate ;-)

Never did hear the end of this drama, just dodgey fans????