PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk video posting

MudRunnerTD
6th March 2017, 05:30 PM
Hey I've just done the update to Tapatalk cause the video upload tool was crashing, now thee is no video option?? Can anyone confirm this please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB
6th March 2017, 05:43 PM
It's there but mine keeps crashing. Click on the mountains icon and choose your vid mate.

MudRunnerTD
6th March 2017, 05:46 PM
Yeah mine was crashing so I did the update and now the Videos on my phone are invisible to select. Not an option. The whole folder is missing

MudRunnerTD
6th March 2017, 05:48 PM
I think they have turned off the feature and that's why it's crashing.

Can anyone else post a video here through tapa? Does anyone have the Tapatalk Pro app for $4:45 and does the video upload feature work?

AB
6th March 2017, 05:58 PM
Yeah no good, ForumRunner doesn't support it either and neither does the forum itself.

A quick option would be to use the YouTube app, upload and copy link, its pretty easy to do.

Theres a mod for our forum but the developer doesn't support it anymore which is dangerous for us to use.

MudRunnerTD
6th March 2017, 06:03 PM
Bugger. That was bloody handy! Can you confirm that the Tapatalk Pro app also doesn't support video? I will buy it if it does.

GQtdauto
6th March 2017, 06:09 PM
I think I sorted out my problems without that app , maybe I should try a video clip , I know photos work ok , although they only load as a link .
Will try a dummy run for a video clip on the test page .

GQtdauto
6th March 2017, 06:31 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-y1A0McuBJk&itct=CAwQpDAYBSITCP3QysG0wdICFUSOWAod64UPcTIGcmVsb WZ1SLPTiPD1-eL3bg%3D%3D

You tube video on Simpson desert (test)

GQtdauto
6th March 2017, 06:32 PM
Sorry got distracted by a post about turning your snorkel head backwards .

katwoman
6th March 2017, 09:53 PM
I'm having the same issue MR. It wouldn't load vids while we were in Tassie, now the video option is gone completely..

Clunk
6th March 2017, 10:03 PM
Probably taking up too much space on their servers