PDA

View Full Version : G'day

2Old2Slow
6th March 2017, 11:08 AM
Ok so was a member of another Patrol forum...please don't hold that against me...

So our 2011 3.0L CRD is currently with missus in Cairns where she is currently working.

It's an ex CSIRO vehicle with Snorkel, ARB bar, Warn winch, 3/4 length roof basket, Uniden CB, 6' glass antenna off bullbar, RedArc dual battery set up and we've just had RedBack 3" exhaust and Cooper tyres put on it. We'd like to do telegraph and CREB tracks before she comes home in July.

She's added full recovery gear kit and we bought an exhaust jack for it during the pre Xmas sales yeehar...

Just ordered an UltraGuage which I'll use on my BMW before sending to Cairns for use on the Trol.....

Read all 48 pages of the 'Block EGR' thread so thought I'd better join up and add to conversations.

Oh and currently also have a 1998 2.8L ST with a blown head gasket/ cracked head...pushes all the coolant out through the overflow tank after about an hour of driving, but has been like that for 5 years and son still drives it a bit...think it is only a head gasket but haven't had the wherewithall to pull head and fix it due to health probs...anyway that is another story. 2.8L is for sale sort of...son wants to keep it but can't afford to fix it...

Graeme

AB
6th March 2017, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the forum mate and feel free to ask any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GQtdauto
6th March 2017, 12:35 PM
Welcome to the forum

mudski
6th March 2017, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the forum

threedogs
6th March 2017, 01:52 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum, enjoy
you'll love the Cape one of a few real tracks
left these days