PDA

View Full Version : Rob Poynter

Rob Poynter
13th February 2017, 07:07 PM
Hello everybody I just got a 2012 50th 3TD Patrol only had it 5 days love it all ready I just want to know are they a good vehicle or a money pit ?

4bye4
13th February 2017, 07:16 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate. In answer to your question, "both". They are a great vehicle but need to be tweaked to show your own personality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jack
13th February 2017, 07:22 PM
Hello everybody I just got a 2012 50th 3TD Patrol only had it 5 days love it all ready I just want to know are they a good vehicle or a money pit ?

Very happy with mine Rob, enjoy.

AB
13th February 2017, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and congrats on the new beast!

Feel free to ask any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

threedogs
14th February 2017, 09:12 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum, Monet pit you say lol
wait till you start adding accessories $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dhuck
14th February 2017, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

10G
14th February 2017, 08:04 PM
Hi Rob, welcome.

You can spend as much as you want on it, you can keep it running & just do the basics or like most of us, you'll get bitten by the bug and start spending.

I'm guessing you've never realised that 4x4 in uppercase is $X$!

Rob Poynter
15th February 2017, 05:41 PM
A BIG thanks to you all ! I want to start with a few engine mods ie egr catch can / better fuel filter /boost gauge (I have read oil filled is the best) / exhaust temp gauge / is any brand of fuel any better than another I have been using BP ultimate in my previous vehicle. I never let the tank get below quarter full the servo I go to is in an industrial area so it would have a good turn over I would think .Any info would be great.:Thanks