PDA

View Full Version : DX Grunt is entering a 4wd off road ute competition

DX grunt
8th February 2017, 02:51 PM
I'm entering the 'off road' 4wd ute comp at this year's Boyup Brook Country and Music Festival. Ha ha.

All my accessories should get me the trophy. PML.

My only challenge is finding a picture of my truck, off road!

I think Avo has one of a creek crossing?????

Take care out there.

Rossco

4bye4
8th February 2017, 03:00 PM
I'm entering the 'off road' 4wd ute comp at this year's Boyup Brook Country and Music Festival. Ha ha.

All my accessories should get me the trophy. PML.

My only challenge is finding a picture of my truck, off road!

I think Avo has one of a creek crossing?????

Take care out there.

Rossco

Photoshop is your only hope I think.

Touses
8th February 2017, 03:06 PM
They doin' that comp on the tar Grunter?

DX grunt
8th February 2017, 03:11 PM
They doin' that comp on the tar Grunter?

Nar, I've requested the comp be on the grassed footy oval. PML

It's out of my comfort zone, but I'll manage. Ha ha ha.

threedogs
8th February 2017, 04:45 PM

Its all about tyre pressure and momentum
,,you should be a shoe in,,good luck with eh lol

gubigfish
8th February 2017, 04:48 PM

Is this a summer or winter event....

DX grunt
8th February 2017, 05:24 PM
Is this a summer or winter event....

It's on 18th Feb, so I should be reasonably safe. Lol

Bush Ranger
8th February 2017, 07:03 PM
Are you staying for the weekend? I think Harvey / Rose Dickson has some thing on as well and or lets people camp out at his place, if you`re looking for some where to stay.

Clunk
8th February 2017, 07:35 PM
i think you're buggered mate

Avo
8th February 2017, 08:03 PM
you should have em on am email i sent ya,otherwise i can send em to ya again,got a few good ones,just checked

Avo
8th February 2017, 08:06 PM
Are you staying for the weekend? I think Harvey / Rose Dickson has some thing on as well and or lets people camp out at his place, if you`re looking for some where to stay.

yep theres ship loads of camping,also really close is eagles rest on the blackwwod....then you could always just drive a little bit further.....and come stay with me

pearcey
8th February 2017, 09:26 PM
Good luck there DX , I guess it`s not a combined ute and fishing comp then.LOL

Maxhead
8th February 2017, 09:37 PM
you should have em on am email i sent ya,otherwise i can send em to ya again,got a few good ones,just checked

I think we are all fucked here,cant beat the road raging mother fucker

gubigfish
8th February 2017, 10:11 PM
I'm calling *cough*photoshop*cough*

Avo
8th February 2017, 11:24 PM
It's true .......you cab=n find him off road...If ya lucky

DX grunt
8th February 2017, 11:41 PM
Avoo can you please emaiil them again?9

DX grunt
9th February 2017, 12:06 AM

I'm working til 6pm on the Fri, driving a fair way down, sleeping somewhere, then getting up early Sat morning to register at 8am. Hope to be able to get all the bug guts off before judging. It's about a 4.5hr drive from my place. Entry fee includes camping in the back of your ute and the show on the Sat night. Getting my seats re-done and the other light bar put on beforehand. Getting excited! Gunna have the front and back fully set up with recovery straps, exhaust jack, Max-trax etc. Then there's the inside of the pod, incl a sink. Lol. I WILL be posting pics of the full set up. The only thing that will be missing will be the annex - not enough time to set it up. Just worried about the off road pic! PML. Guna also try to get Taslucas' stickers put on and polish up AB's wheel bags. Lol

Bush Ranger
9th February 2017, 09:26 AM
I'm working til 6pm on the Fri, driving a fair way down, sleeping somewhere, then getting up early Sat morning to register at 8am. Hope to be able to get all the bug guts off before judging. It's about a 4.5hr drive from my place. Entry fee includes camping in the back of your ute and the show on the Sat night. Getting my seats re-done and the other light bar put on beforehand. Getting excited! Gunna have the front and back fully set up with recovery straps, exhaust jack, Max-trax etc. Then there's the inside of the pod, incl a sink. Lol. I WILL be posting pics of the full set up. The only thing that will be missing will be the annex - not enough time to set it up. Just worried about the off road pic! PML. Guna also try to get Taslucas' stickers put on and polish up AB's wheel bags. Lol

Sounds like you`re really getting in to it lol.

Bush Ranger
9th February 2017, 09:39 AM
yep theres ship loads of camping,also really close is eagles rest on the blackwwod....then you could always just drive a little bit further.....and come stay with me

Pemberton is just down the road by about 90 Ks or so. lol.

Woof
9th February 2017, 08:04 PM
How are these Ross, may be able to find some more but they are very scarce mate

DX grunt
10th February 2017, 02:57 PM
How are these Ross, may be able to find some more but they are very scarce mate

I know. I know. Lol

DX grunt
10th February 2017, 03:06 PM
Only one week to go. Stripped the car down to bare necessities. Both seats being re upholstered with new foam in driver's seat, too. 320w, 37" light bar being fitted under the current 200w, 40". Both purchased Lights. Degrease engine, fix map holders in doors, and a good clean. Lol

mudnut
10th February 2017, 03:34 PM
Better use a bit of spray-on mud on the chassis, methinks. :P

DX grunt
10th February 2017, 04:17 PM
Better use a bit of spray-on mud on the chassis, methinks. :P

The following user says thanks to you, Mudnut, for this useless post ......DX grunt

Lol.

Too late and too far from the shop, now. Ha ha