PDA

View Full Version : Another Keen Nissan Driver !

Chev oiler
27th April 2011, 12:57 AM
Hi to all on the forum,
new to here, but been around a bit, I drive an 02 ST Wag, with 4" lift, 33's, and a 6.5 ltr CHEV V8 Diesel.
Got plenty of other mods, but always Keen to do more.
My first question will have to be........ When is enough, enough ?
The more I do, The more I need to do.
Looking forward to reading a few of the mods other people have, or are planning.

See ya on the flip side.

timbar
27th April 2011, 01:18 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer Good to see another West Aussie on the forum

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Finly Owner
27th April 2011, 02:29 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House, some power plant you're running. pics please.

Tim

growler2058
27th April 2011, 04:56 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

Maxhead
27th April 2011, 07:13 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

YNOT
27th April 2011, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. I would definately like to see some photos of your Patrol, especially what's under the bonnet.

Tony

Bigrig
27th April 2011, 07:55 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

Dhuck
27th April 2011, 08:56 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bob
27th April 2011, 02:42 PM
Welcome mate join in and enjoy

Clunk
27th April 2011, 02:47 PM
G'day Mate, welcome to another westy on the forum

Sir Roofy
27th April 2011, 03:02 PM
welcome aboard enjoy your stay with us

Chev oiler
27th April 2011, 08:25 PM
Thanx for the warm welcome Peeps, I have just added a few older photo's of my ride, on my profile albums, for those who are interested, I'll see what else I can find, of more recent times.
Cheers

gec
27th April 2011, 09:59 PM
Gday mate and welcome, and the answer to your question is "NEVER" Ya will always spot something somewhere that catches your eye and ya think I gotta get me one of those.

Chev oiler
27th April 2011, 10:39 PM
Thanx gec, Try explaining that to the missus, I have, and it's just as well the temps in Perth have been warm enough to sleep outside ! lol

Clunk
28th April 2011, 06:22 AM
just checked out your photos in your profile mate, very nice looking rig indeed, clean n mean. lol

Chev oiler
28th April 2011, 06:36 PM
Thanx clunk71,
Yeah a fair bits changed over the last three years, got a little more mean, but with a few battle scars from our trips it is not quite so clean, but with each scratch, and stone chip there is a reminder that I'm using for what I built it for, and they all add a bit of caractor.
Well that's what I tell myself !
I see your also from Perth, maybe we'll see you on the track some day !

NissanGQ4.2
28th April 2011, 06:39 PM
Welcome 2 the forum mate,

Great bunch of guyz n girls on here always willin 2 help out where they can

Enjoy the forum n what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

big_fletch
28th April 2011, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, your troll sounds tough as, can't wait to see some pics

Fletcha

Chev oiler
28th April 2011, 11:25 PM
There are some photo's of it in my albums, or some photo's and video on photo bucket
http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m585/Chev_oiler/
Have a look, let us know what you think, if your from WA sugest a great location to help me open her up !

Clunk
28th April 2011, 11:32 PM
Thanx clunk71,
Yeah a fair bits changed over the last three years, got a little more mean, but with a few battle scars from our trips it is not quite so clean, but with each scratch, and stone chip there is a reminder that I'm using for what I built it for, and they all add a bit of caractor.
Well that's what I tell myself !
I see your also from Perth, maybe we'll see you on the track some day !

yeah no doubt mate, always keen to meet up for a bit of 4x4 fun but I'm not so sure I'll be able to keep up with you beast, mine still pretty much stock at the mo............. doesn't stop me from having plenty of fun though lol

Chev oiler
28th April 2011, 11:54 PM
yeah no doubt mate, always keen to meet up for a bit of 4x4 fun but I'm not so sure I'll be able to keep up with you beast, mine still pretty much stock at the mo............. doesn't stop me from having plenty of fun though lol

They all start out stock, you just have to chip away at the mods. some people chip with a toothpick, others with High Explosives. Even as a stock Trol, they are still very capable.
sight seeing with the family is done at a slightly slower pace, and we often go out with not much more than stock cars that friends have. Itmakes for some fun driving !!

Dark 1
28th April 2011, 11:59 PM
Welcome mate, have a poke around & join in when your ready.

patch697
3rd May 2011, 06:36 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul