PDA

View Full Version : new to forum, gq shorty owner

shortgqturbo
1st February 2017, 04:20 PM
Hi all

Well im gearing up to convert my straight lpg turbo tb42 to efi for a number of reasons.

Firstly is range off road, lpg is a terrible option if you actually want to 4x4 as it is unavailable in the vic high country and it also really chews through gas as soon as you lock your front hubs, this really limits the use of your rig i have found.

I have so many mods lined up im losing track at this point but ultimately i was to keep the boost and improve range and reliability along the way, I am going to fit a haltech sprint 500 with falcon fg turbo injectors into a stock inlet manifold with a custom rail, front mount a cooler and fit ac while im at it. I have got a long range tank also and all these bits are going to come together over the next few months.

I am in need of some plugs off a efi tb42 and if anyone has an old loom lying around i could use your help with a few connectors.

Thanks for reading this far, ill start a build thread to show the journey so far and the future mods i have planned.

the current setup made 160rwkw on 12 psi, auto trans and no intercooler. Hopefully it will be closer to 200 injected and intercooled

Cheers

Owen

AB
1st February 2017, 04:45 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions!

threedogs
1st February 2017, 05:22 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum,
jump in anytime you like and most of all enjoy,,lol

4bye4
1st February 2017, 05:23 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate.

Dhuck
2nd February 2017, 08:14 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

webber
23rd February 2017, 11:32 PM