PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Member The Zohan

The Zohan
19th January 2017, 07:24 PM
G'day,

I'm Paul and I have a fire truck red '98 GU I Patrol ST wagon with the TB45. I'm currently in Victoria and I am loving the Victorian high country, beats the hell outta boring sand dunes in WA!
Had the old dinosaur since 2012 and I have tinkered with it since then, fitting it out with some bits and pieces to make it a camping explorer and weekender.
Most of the work I have done myself as it has been straight forward maintenance and simple upgrades, but I am considering an engine conversion and I'm hoping I might be able to find some individuals with the right experience who may be able to share their wisdom.

Cheers.

AB
19th January 2017, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, yep, the high country is a great place to be!

Feel free to ask any questions.

The Zohan
19th January 2017, 07:31 PM
Cheers AB. I'll do my best to keep the Victorian high country a secret, but seriously, once the sand gropers realise what's out there...they have no idea.

growler2058
19th January 2017, 08:08 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard

Avo
19th January 2017, 08:11 PM
Cheers AB. I'll do my best to keep the Victorian high country a secret, but seriously, once the sand gropers realise what's out there...they have no idea.

welcome to the forum,nah we know alreadly,just to many bloody victorians over there

Dhuck
20th January 2017, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
20th January 2017, 02:16 PM
Hello and welcome to Mexico, jump in anytime you like,
and most of all enjoy your self,lol