PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Patrol mates

NikoR
6th December 2016, 11:41 AM
Hi, hope every one is doing ok and your rigs too, please spare me if my english is not very accurate.

Mi name is Nicolas, everybody calls me Niko. Im friendly and I appreciate good advice or scolding so go ahead.
Long story short; My current MQ n/a (1985) w/ MK SD33T engine (on the MQ 5 speed manual gearbox) was Bought by my Grandfather, in 1985 :wink: i recently got it mine as a gift from him but it already had passed by other family members hands, the type of hand that doesn't do an oil change, imagine the rest of the maintenance...

It is my project now :eck05: And i want my grandfather to see it run very very good.
First of. The hitachi HT15-B is out :( The engine is Ok tho. I took the last remaining original spare parts that were in my country to get it as it is, hope all the pumps keep up. (but thats for annother thread)

I always readed this forum as i always loved the patrol and the reality of trying to put together a nice patrol for my grandpa now brought me here as i always wanted to share it here and most important with out your help it could result in a poorly build jaja.

Regards.

Touses
6th December 2016, 12:19 PM
Greetings Nicolas and welcome! Sounds like a great project, ask away, all advice offered in best spirits!

4bye4
6th December 2016, 12:51 PM
G'day Niko and welcome to the forum.

NikoR
6th December 2016, 01:21 PM
Thank you very much! I forgot to tell you i am from Guatemala, Central America, beautiful piece of earth, (it is the tiny green bridge in the map between mexico and El Salvador) but i could not place my location in the map, as soon as i get back mi computer i will doit.

The first advice that i will ask from you guys is whats the apropiate thread to discuss all about the turbo, factory specs, and suitable replacements?

Corsta0211
6th December 2016, 09:11 PM
Hey Niko, welcome to the forum. Good luck with working on your patrol. You can discuss your engine and turbo questions here- ( http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?17-Engine-and-Drivetrain ) Everything else is listed on the main page. Good luck.

Dhuck
6th December 2016, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
7th December 2016, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

threedogs
7th December 2016, 08:59 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum, great project jump in anytime amd enjoy

FingersB
23rd December 2016, 09:11 AM
Welcome!!!

gibbo57
29th December 2016, 11:21 AM
Hello mate and welcome aboard.
Cheers
Dave