PDA

View Full Version : Building the 'expedition' box - looking for ideas and input

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Sprock
27th June 2022, 12:21 AM
When I was more youthful than I am now I drank copious amounts of cane cutters cordial
( Rum to the lay person ) & used to either want to f#@k or fight - sometimes both haha, now I’ve matured a bit I no longer feel the need to fight after drinking Bundabergs finest.

mudski
27th June 2022, 08:26 AM
When I was more youthful than I am now I drank copious amounts of cane cutters cordial
( Rum to the lay person ) & used to either want to f#@k or fight - sometimes both haha, now I’ve matured a bit I no longer feel the need to fight after drinking Bundabergs finest.

Also known as Sugar cane Champagne.;)

Sprock
28th June 2022, 01:59 AM
Hahahahaha yes

MudRunnerTD
28th June 2022, 09:21 PM
There’s ALWAYS Someone Else worse off Craigstar Mate, take Rossco for example, Poor Buggers had his Magnificent Silver Brumby fully rebuilt GQ heater hoses chewed out [emoji51][emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha. 15 years ago when I had my Acres. (BOOOO!!! Cant believe I sold them) I had the GQ in the shed for a bit and got in it to find the buggers had climbed up on top of the gear box, chewed through the rubber gear stick surround then gain access to the inside of the GQ. Little buggers!!

Plasnart
28th June 2022, 09:29 PM