14th November 2016, 05:58 PM
Where is the coolant temperature sensor on a 2001 Nissan patrol 3L ZD30

Woof
14th November 2016, 06:06 PM
Where is the coolant temperature sensor on a 2001 Nissan patrol 3L ZD30

Not a very nice 1st post here mate, don't like your chances of getting a reply

Cuppa
15th November 2016, 05:53 PM
Introducing yourself first is the 'done thing'. Just like walking into a club room. It assists the helpful members not to just feel 'used'.

Yendor
17th November 2016, 11:47 PM
Don’t stress guys. I doubt he will be back. I think he found the answer to his question on F/B without the agro.

MB
18th November 2016, 12:24 AM
G'day Yendor, pleased to meet you here mate. Off forum words speak massively of your knowledge and assistance when truly needed. Personally don't know much about IT ratings stuff but have an inkling we should listen :-( EDIT: :-)

MudRunnerTD
18th November 2016, 08:29 AM
Don’t stress guys. I doubt he will be back. I think he found the answer to his question on F/B without the agro.

Hey Rodney, good to see you about mate, hope all is well. Yes Facebook will cater for this type of question with a response in a couple of minutes. You have to deal with a heap of flogs there but the answer will be in there somewhere.

It's likely this guy posted this and never came back for an answer as he found it on Facebook and this is just a sign he put on a pole for a garage sale long passed.

We have removed the 25post rule and I'm not really fussed for an intro now either. It's nice when they do though.

MudRhino Forum announced this week that they will DeList after 10 years due to inactivity as all its members went to Facebook and the forum is Dead. Was a great forum too!

Yendor
20th November 2016, 02:47 PM
Hey Rodney, good to see you about mate, hope all is well. Yes Facebook will cater for this type of question with a response in a couple of minutes. You have to deal with a heap of flogs there but the answer will be in there somewhere.

It's likely this guy posted this and never came back for an answer as he found it on Facebook and this is just a sign he put on a pole for a garage sale long passed.

We have removed the 25post rule and I'm not really fussed for an intro now either. It's nice when they do though.

MudRhino Forum announced this week that they will DeList after 10 years due to inactivity as all its members went to Facebook and the forum is Dead. Was a great forum too!

Hey mate, It's the same old same old for me. Hopefully next year is better.

I watched it unfold, around the same time as this post a similar question appeared on my news feed. There were multiple replies from helpful people.

I’m guessing that some people are just after the quick answer. I’m not sure if it’s a younger generation thing or not but it seems that not everyone is looking to build strong online friendships.

Yeah AB informed me regarding the 25 post rule and I think that’s great. My biggest concern has alway been the intro. It’s not mandatory, but we get replies from people when an intro isn't done, implying that their question might not be answered.

It’s a shame regarding MudRhino. Personally I would rather the forum over F/B. I would happily share a beer around a camp fire with anyone here. Even the people I strongly disagree with. F/B... thats a different story, as you have said there are too many flogs.

Maybe, I am trying to stop a sinking ship with band-aids??? but it seems clear if the forum doesn’t adapt it will die just like MudRhino.

TBH I’m tired of going head to head with people regarding this. I just need to know, If I can answer a newbies question that hasn’t done an intro, do I?

Clunk
20th November 2016, 03:12 PM

I watched it unfold, around the same time as this post a similar question appeared on my news feed. There were multiple replies from helpful people.

I’m guessing that some people are just after the quick answer. I’m not sure if it’s a younger generation thing or not but it seems that not everyone is looking to build strong online friendships.

Yeah AB informed me regarding the 25 post rule and I think that’s great. My biggest concern has alway been the intro. It’s not mandatory, but we get replies from people when an intro isn't done, implying that their question might not be answered.

It’s a shame regarding MudRhino. Personally I would rather the forum over F/B. I would happily share a beer around a camp fire with anyone here. Even the people I strongly disagree with. F/B... thats a different story, as you have said there are too many flogs.

Maybe, I am trying to stop a sinking ship with band-aids??? but it seems clear if the forum doesn’t adapt it will die just like MudRhino.

TBH I’m tired of going head to head with people regarding this. I just need to know, If I can answer a newbies question that hasn’t done an intro, do I?
Hey Rod, good to see you back mate....... and yes you go ahead and answer away, because I'm sure as hell aren't going to answer correctly hahahaha

MudRunnerTD
20th November 2016, 03:23 PM

Go for your life mate.

Sir Roofy
20th November 2016, 06:57 PM
Glad to see you back on mate

Winnie
20th November 2016, 06:59 PM
Hi Rodney. Just letting you know that your answers are as much beneficial to every other member as they are to the person in need of them.
I have learnt a lot from reading your posts over the years.

mudski
20th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Hi Rodney. Just letting you know that your answers are as much beneficial to every other member as they are to the person in need of them.
I have learnt a lot from reading your posts over the years.
Amen to that!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk