PDA

View Full Version : Old Dadswell Town

AB
14th November 2016, 09:15 AM
We should organise a meet up here one day!

We just spent the weekend up at our friends 70th birthday at his themed accommodation in Dadswell Bridge. It's called Old Dadswell Town about 30mins before Horsham, Melbourne side.

It's right in the heart of the Grampians backing into the National Park sitting on 280 acres.

Really nice accommodation with a main bar, cooking area pub theme.

We stayed in the Milkbar which was 2 rooms and massive lounge room, all self contained.

I haven't done much in the Grampians but there's so much to see out there.

Would love to have one of our meet ups here. There's 7 houses with a huge main pub theme communal room. They cater a lot for car and bike clubs.

69841698426984369844698456984669847698486984969850 6985169852

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB
14th November 2016, 09:19 AM
Halls Gap area, great for hikers too!69853698546985569856

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winnie
14th November 2016, 09:24 AM
That looks killer!!

MudRunnerTD
14th November 2016, 09:40 AM
Book me in. Australia Day Maybe??

AB
14th November 2016, 06:55 PM
Book me in. Australia Day Maybe?? Would be a cracker of a meet up!

Plasnart
14th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Jeez how much work's gone into that place? That looks brilliant! I've driven past several times but never dropped in. Always thought the big koala was the main attraction of Dadswells Bridge. How wrong was I??

AB
14th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Jeez how much work's gone into that place? That looks brilliant! I've driven past several times but never dropped in. Always thought the big koala was the main attraction of Dadswells Bridge. How wrong was I?? You're all over it Plassy, yeah the Giant Koala is a km before it.

AB
14th November 2016, 07:30 PM
LeAh and I had the funniest moment up there. It was around 10pm and as I mentioned we were staying in the Milkbar which is situated at the driveway entrance.

LeAh walks out of the house towards the fake pub which mind you is pumping at this stage.

A stoner drives into the complex and asks hey Mam I'm sorry but are you still open?

Leah laughs and says, mate, this isn't a town, he then looks at the fake pub rocking and says "what the hell is this place?".

He was an inner city stoner looking for food late at night, he was soooooo confused and thought it was a town....lol

Plasnart
14th November 2016, 07:33 PM
LeAh and I had the funniest moment up there. It was around 10pm and as I mentioned we were staying in the Milkbar which is situated at the driveway entrance.

LeAh walks out of the house towards the fake pub which mind you is pumping at this stage.

A stoner drives into the complex and asks hey Mam I'm sorry but are you still open?

Leah laughs and says, mate, this isn't a town, he then looks at the fake pub rocking and says "what the hell is this place?".

He was an inner city stoner looking for food late at night, he was soooooo confused and thought it was a town....lol

haha classic. Shoulda invited him in then all given him the wink. Watch him run!! hahaha!

Rossco
14th November 2016, 07:41 PM
..https://youtu.be/vRmr6Or6YTE

Ha ha classic, bloody city slickers! !

Going to Horsham this weekend will have to have a look at old dadswells add we drive past, looks awsome.

AB
14th November 2016, 07:45 PM
..https://youtu.be/vRmr6Or6YTE Ha ha classic, bloody city slickers! ! Going to Horsham this weekend will have to have a look at old dadswells add we drive past, looks awsome. Definitely drop in mate to have a look, they won't mind, bring some biscuits though...lol