PDA

View Full Version : IMO you do not #### with ANZAC day.

trollman
23rd April 2011, 04:19 PM
http://www.news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8240525/refugee-anzac-protest-inappropriate-swan

This day is not to be hijacked.

Bob
23rd April 2011, 04:23 PM
http://www.news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8240525/refugee-anzac-protest-inappropriate-swan

This day is not to be hijacked.

Typical of the usual Protesters. No regard for anything

beansathome
23rd April 2011, 04:35 PM
gust gives us more reason to send them back on the boats the came on . our way of live should b adoped when u come here. not us tredding on egshells because of there beliefes.

GUte
23rd April 2011, 04:40 PM
I feel for the genuine refugees but bloody hell, its hard to not get frustrated towards the bunch of retards by them thinking they will be granted residency by rioting and destroying buildings. *#*#*^ ^#^#!

I agree, stay the *@*@ away from anzac day, If I was Kerry Packer I would order zero coverage from all his media companies if a protest should happen

beansathome
23rd April 2011, 04:43 PM
this may be a little rasist and harsh but the navy needs target practic how many boats would have 2 be blowen up b4 them think its 2 risky to even try?

HippoNZ
23rd April 2011, 05:12 PM
this may be a little rasist and harsh but the navy needs target practic how many boats would have 2 be blowen up b4 them think its 2 risky to even try?

The brutal truth.
It's goes to show what morels these people have. If you want access to aussie, protesting and being a arseh0le on ANZAC isn't going to get you far!

Maxhead
23rd April 2011, 05:19 PM
Certainly not helping their cause.

Enough said, I'm too passionate on this subject to comment!!!

the ferret
23rd April 2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah, Me too, what I feel could certainly get me banned.

Bigrig
23rd April 2011, 05:49 PM
Yeah, Me too, what I feel could certainly get me banned.

X3 ... Nuff said ...

gec
23rd April 2011, 06:22 PM
Shoot the ####er's and send em home!

beansathome
23rd April 2011, 06:27 PM
i think this is a subject that could get most of us band if we said exactly wat we think

Yendor
23rd April 2011, 06:59 PM
Some people have no idea or respect for what ANZAC day is all about.

big_fletch
23rd April 2011, 07:34 PM
These people are right off, why people can't respect days like this is beyond me...
I have no more to say on this issue or I shall get in big trouble

nowoolies
23rd April 2011, 09:17 PM
pack them up charge them for the destruction and violence and send them back to where they came from
enough said !!!!!!!!!!!!!......................not
im gunna get myself banned if i comment anymore

Finly Owner
23rd April 2011, 11:08 PM
Ok so who are the soft C#ck politicians who are not enforcing arrests for inticing riots and behaving unpatriotically against your country. I believe these laws still exsist. Just another minority group obtain to much media attention. If the media bowcotted such events and refused to report on their news programs, there would be a feeling of waist of time by protestors to turn up.

But what a kick in the teeth for our service persons, past and present, having low lives supporting this cause on a day where those who respect the ANZAC's for everything it stands for mourn, remember, and celebrate those who fought to keep our civil lands out the hands of people like those taht are here to destroy aspect of the Australian Culture and life style.

If they want out so bad put them on a leaky baot and tow them out of Australian waters. Wehave wasted to much money on food, medication, and office hours trying to work out who is truly refugee and those who have background to terrorists.

MY rant in rest

LEST WE FORGET!

XLR8
24th April 2011, 12:12 AM
Unfortunately too many Australians will not speak their minds for fear of retribution, whether it be a ban from a forum or public bagging by the media. This is why these low lifes and minority groups have the freedom to continue to deminish our way of life. I don't consider myself a racist but I am proud of my Aussie heritage and the way of life we have enjoyed thanks to the dedication, courage and sacrifices made by our service men and women and in particular the ANZACs.

Because we have stood by for so long and let it happen, we are now losing that way of life as we have to alter our lifestyles as not to offend all these immigrants and refugees. It is high time we made it very clear what we think and let these bloody self serving, self righteous pollies know exactly how we feel. I, for one am sick of feeling like a minority in a country many of my family fought for.

chester
24th April 2011, 08:40 AM
Unfortunately too many Australians will not speak their minds for fear of retribution, whether it be a ban from a forum or public bagging by the media. This is why these low lifes and minority groups have the freedom to continue to deminish our way of life. I don't consider myself a racist but I am proud of my Aussie heritage and the way of life we have enjoyed thanks to the dedication, courage and sacrifices made by our service men and women and in particular the ANZACs.

Because we have stood by for so long and let it happen, we are now losing that way of life as we have to alter our lifestyles as not to offend all these immigrants and refugees. It is high time we made it very clear what we think and let these bloody self serving, self righteous pollies know exactly how we feel. I, for one am sick of feeling like a minority in a country many of my family fought for.The thing is XLR8 we don't not speak our minds for fear of retribution we don't speak our minds because we are always to busy earning a good honest living,How many people could say to there boss "im not in tomorrow im going to protest.
Anyway how can they protest on ANZAC day it's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY, after all aren't 90% of them PAID trouble makers.

Our brave ex servicemen that paid the ultimate price would be turning in their graves.

WHITEGQ
24th April 2011, 09:28 AM
I think as a few have said, the genuine refugees who do need help ok, the others, give the navy more ammo and rights to just shoot the bastards out of the water before they get here. You know there is something wrong with them when our big crocs and sharks wont eat them. I had one of my kids say awhile ago, "Dad we arent allowed to do any X-mas stuff at school anymore as it may offend some of the other kids religous beliefs. What a crock of sh*t.

I think, "ITS OUR COUNTRY, OUR FLAG, OUR HISTORY AND OUR BELIEFS. And if they want to stay in our country they should follow our rules, and if they dont like it then "F*CK OFF" back to where they came from. Well thats what I think and if it gets me banned then so be it.

LEST WE FORGET ALL OUR FALLEN. LONG LIVE THE TRADITION OF "ANZAC" DAY.

DX grunt
24th April 2011, 10:48 AM
My son in law is a refugee, and came to this country for a better life.

He didn't pay people smugglers the exorbitant price to come to Australia on a leaky boat, and he had all his identification with him when he arrived.

I'm not going to say how he got here, because it will give others, ideas.

He did his time in detention and the whole process only took about 3 months - not years - because he had his identification with him.

He is now an Australian Citizen and calls Australia home.

At the dawn service for ANZAC day this year, I will proudly be wearing the medals of my relatives from the 1st and 2nd World Wars,
and my own Service Medals.

Lest We Forget.

Ross

the ferret
24th April 2011, 11:00 AM
THIS, says it all!!

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/cid_76A9C31717674946A9F2C57B913BC18EALAN.gif

Bob
24th April 2011, 11:30 AM
You all know that this is not politically Correct but who Cares

nowoolies
24th April 2011, 12:39 PM

x 24 mate .........

nowoolies
24th April 2011, 12:43 PM

He didn't pay people smugglers the exorbitant price to come to Australia on a leaky boat, and he had all his identification with him when he arrived.

He did his time in detention and the whole process only took about 3 months - not years - because he had his identification with him.

At the dawn service for ANZAC day this year, I will proudly be wearing the medals of my relatives from the 1st and 2nd World Wars,

Lest We Forget.

Ross

good onya Ross

nowoolies
24th April 2011, 12:44 PM
THIS, says it all!!

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/cid_76A9C31717674946A9F2C57B913BC18EALAN.gif
without a doubt mate,

nowoolies
24th April 2011, 12:45 PM
You all know that this is not politically Correct but who Cares

not ME at all
send em all back to where they came from

Finly Owner
24th April 2011, 09:28 PM

Lest We Forget.

Ross

Ross ,

Firstly I applause your Son-In-Law for coming here and doing the right thing. May he live a long, prosperous, healthy, peaceful, happy life in Oz.

Secondly I thank you for your service in defence force for this country.

Thirdly LEST WE FORGET all your relatives that served in wars and you have the right to feel proud to wear their medals tommorow.

Tim

DX grunt
24th April 2011, 09:32 PM
Thanks, Tim.

I don't know much about my rellies military service. It wasn't talked about. Now it's time to start researching.

Finly Owner
24th April 2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks, Tim.

I don't know much about my rellies military service. It wasn't talked about. Now it's time to start researching. Plenty of late nights ahead Mate.

Tim

jace75
24th April 2011, 10:43 PM
i am actually quite shocked that all of you here are too scared to voice your opinions and worried about getting banned from this site.
I for one think that standing by and not saying anything is nearly as bad we might as well go and cheer them on silently.....

I Say send the basstads back. if they want to live here then live by our rules or get the fuarrrrruck out. My grand father didn't go to war to let these foreigners come here and try to take over.
And before anyone says it I have worked in defence and my partner still is. she has worked out on the boarders trying to stop these f:ckers trying to get in.

As a country we need to grow some balls and stop these basstads before they here.

Just want to get in also was nice knowing you guys i suppose i am now banned!!! i wouldn't expect anything less!

Edited as asked

Finly Owner
24th April 2011, 11:25 PM
i am actually quite shocked that all of you here are too scared to voice your opinions and worried about getting banned from this site.
I for one think that standing by and not saying anything is nearly as bad we might as well go and cheer them on silently.....

I Say send the bastards back. if they want to live here then live by our rules or get the f*ck out. My grand father didn't go to war to let these foreigners come here and try to take over.
And before anyone says it I have worked in defence and my partner still is. she has worked out on the boarders trying to stop these f*ckers trying to get in.

As a country we need to grow some balls and stop these barstads before they here.

Just want to get in also was nice knowing you guys i suppose i am now banned!!! i wouldn't expect anything less!
I suggest if you continue using this language without taking notice of my PM I have sent you, you will be banned. Apart from that your opion is yours. Please edit these words with symbols, eg BassTeds F*ck.

Tim

the ferret
24th April 2011, 11:27 PM
Onya jace75, It's our Federal Gov't that lacks the balls I'm afraid.
It'd be a bad day that any of us get banned for voicing our opinion - that's what we, our fathers and grandfathers fought for - our freedom and the right to have our say.
Even today people all over the world risk their lives for the right to speak out, because they know that "evil prevails when good men do nothing" or something like that!
Rod.

jace75
24th April 2011, 11:45 PM
I hope you all have a great ANZAC Day.
If anyone is at Holsworthy Barracks at Dawn ill see you there.

The service is at SME behind the mess coffee and rum before starting at 430am

For those i have offended send me a pm and we will talk i wont apologise for my beliefs or opinions.

the ferret
25th April 2011, 12:04 AM
I hope you all have a great ANZAC Day.
If anyone is at Holsworthy Barracks at Dawn ill see you there.

The service is at SME behind the mess coffee and rum before starting at 430am

For those i have offended send me a pm and we will talk i wont apologise for my beliefs or opinions.

No one is picking on your beliefs or opinions Jace75, many of us feel the same way I suspect.

Finly Owner
25th April 2011, 12:14 AM
Jace 75, thank you for editing post, and making it family friendly. I have no problem with what your are saying, I do remember tho when I place posts, that this does go world wide. And when they translate into their language it may not sound write as some translations mix sequeces of words because those words may not exist in their language. So I don't want to offend those who we are not aiming it at.

Tim

But you feel free to express your beliefs mate.

Tim

trollman
25th April 2011, 12:25 AM
The precursor for invasion is to use Political means to create laws that enable such an event. Disarm the populace, create a notion of fear of speaking of ones belief, propaganda. Create chaos- financial, political, social, legal.

Wouldn't like to offend people, but I'd rather be a little offensive than totally ignorant to the possibility that maybe, just maybe, the resources of our land are enough for others to justify their deceptive actions, and take.

If the illegal immigrants claim they need the work here, to send money back to family homeland. Can we be sure that that money/resource is used for general good heartedness? Or is that money to be seized by the 'offending rulers' to increase the power/influence of 'evil'?

Unless dire need of personal safety, send them back with a plan/strategy to rebuild their homeland.

I would prefer the world to live in peace and harmony. But it's very difficult to offer such a notion to those that are training children in the art of war.

Pass the peace pipe; but don't hit me over he head with it.

Maybe OTT. But 'tis the time of reflection.

Bigrig
25th April 2011, 08:51 AM

I Say send the basstads back. if they want to live here then live by our rules or get the fuarrrrruck out. My grand father didn't go to war to let these foreigners come here and try to take over.
And before anyone says it I have worked in defence and my partner still is. she has worked out on the boarders trying to stop these f:ckers trying to get in.

As a country we need to grow some balls and stop these basstads before they here.

Edited as asked

Hey mate

Just edited one you missed - you won't be banned for voicing your opinion champ - these topics will always raise passions and truth be told most on here (me included) would agree with you!!

Good on ya for saying as you see it as an ex military person, and a big thanks from me on behalf of millions of Australians for your service to the country (and your wife's continuing service and to all the others who have served and are still serving!!).

Bigrig
25th April 2011, 09:04 AM
The precursor for invasion is to use Political means to create laws that enable such an event. Disarm the populace, create a notion of fear of speaking of ones belief, propaganda. Create chaos- financial, political, social, legal.

Wouldn't like to offend people, but I'd rather be a little offensive than totally ignorant to the possibility that maybe, just maybe, the resources of our land are enough for others to justify their deceptive actions, and take.

If the illegal immigrants claim they need the work here, to send money back to family homeland. Can we be sure that that money/resource is used for general good heartedness? Or is that money to be seized by the 'offending rulers' to increase the power/influence of 'evil'?

Unless dire need of personal safety, send them back with a plan/strategy to rebuild their homeland.

I would prefer the world to live in peace and harmony. But it's very difficult to offer such a notion to those that are training children in the art of war.

Pass the peace pipe; but don't hit me over he head with it.

Maybe OTT. But 'tis the time of reflection.

Here, here mate!!! My grandfather was in the second world war (has passed), and my grand father in law was in Borneo throughout and was part of the brigade that captured escaped soldiers after the Cowra breakout. They both used to strongly believe that if it weren't for our allies big guns (another reason our government suckholes to America etc) that we would be overrun for our natural wealth just like half the battles out there (whether it be oil, coal, diamonds, shipping lanes, etc). Australia needs a serious wake up call to appreciate what we have is of great value to many non allied nations and if it weren't for what people had done before us to protect our interests we would be speaking German or Japanese and wouldn't have (this forum as an example) open speech and supposed democracy.

the ferret
25th April 2011, 10:04 AM
"AND AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN, WE WILL REMEMBER THEM, LEST WE FORGET"

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/roobeach2.jpg

NissanGQ4.2
25th April 2011, 10:09 AM
Lest we forget

growler2058
25th April 2011, 05:38 PM
Lest We Forget!!

Bob
25th April 2011, 06:08 PM
It would appear that all Dawn Services were well attended again. Let us Not Forget