PDA

View Full Version : Wiring harness TD42

Phill265
27th October 2016, 05:28 PM
Hi guys, I've just brought a ford maverick wreck. All I'm doing with it pulling it apart, keeping it as spares, taking the cab to scrap. It's a 92 wagon I'm just wondering if it's worth pulling the wiring harness out of it as it was a TD42 and trying to sell it off.

mudski
4th November 2016, 08:56 PM
Hi guys, I've just brought a ford maverick wreck. All I'm doing with it pulling it apart, keeping it as spares, taking the cab to scrap. It's a 92 wagon I'm just wondering if it's worth pulling the wiring harness out of it as it was a TD42 and trying to sell it off.
Yeah i reckon you sbould. Plenty of people doing conversions would be after that. Just dont cut it off. Remove it fully and as neat as possible.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Phill265
8th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Well I started on it and thought this is going to be a nightmare but I've got a bit into stripping the whole thing down and it might not be that bad. I've read in a couple other threads about they use the diesel tank to, so I'll remove that and try to get rid of it all together.

MudRunnerTD
8th November 2016, 03:54 PM
worth it for sure. as Mudski said they are sort after. the inside cab loom and also the Engine bay loom is good value.

In terms of the tanks it will be mainly the sender and not the tank.

Where are you located Phil?