PDA

View Full Version : Eddy king diesel

Eddy king diesel
16th October 2016, 11:56 PM
Hallo. Am thankful for letting me be on this forum. I own a garage and deal in multiple versions of diesel vehicles. Am almost half a century old dealing with cars. Good in car electronics and electrical. I reside in Nairobi city, Kenya, East Africa. I hope to cooperate and learn. Also in return to give my experience and help that I may have. Thank you. :smiley_thumbs_up

Eddy king diesel
17th October 2016, 12:08 AM
I have this client who bought a patrol without its original petrol engine from auction. In the boot there was a Zd30ddi engine, ecu and the engine harness was intact. So he decided we fit that diesel engine. I did fit it but we had to buy another transmission, sump and top intercooler as this engine was from an E25. Now the had part comes. Wiring. I have this ecu that has a pinout that does not correspond with my manual. It has some more pins or the arrangement is different. Has anybody seen this? Please help? Thank you

MudRunnerTD
17th October 2016, 12:18 AM
Hi Eddie, welcome to the forum..it's the middle of the night in Australia so answers will be slow. Put you question in another thread in the electrical section for a better response.

Dhuck
17th October 2016, 07:16 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Touses
17th October 2016, 08:52 AM
Hello Eddie,welcome!

UncleFrosty
17th October 2016, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the forum Eddie!

Eddy king diesel
17th October 2016, 04:18 PM
Hi all thank you for your warm welcome.