PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys,

marnie
16th October 2016, 11:32 AM
Hi Guys, how are you all my name is marnie and i'm new to the forum, thankyou for letting me join, I'm after some help please as i have searched everywhere over the internet I've even had a mechanic come out and have a look. I have a Nissan Navara D22 2002 3L turbo diesel duel cab ute. I had the alternator, turbo, water pump and the tensioner pulley changed, the guy had the alternator and half my turbo wrong, I fixed them but when i looked down i say the the tensioner pulley as sticking out to far and there are 3 holes where i don't know what went in there i've i know the 2 holes where the bolts go in for the tensioner pulley but it looks like something goes in the holes as they have a very shiny edge, Can someone please help, i've looked everywhere for a workshop manual but i'm unable to find anything, I miss driving my ute she's been sitting there for 3 months now, Thankyou.

growler2058
16th October 2016, 11:44 AM
G'day Marnie welcome aboard mate. Look at the manuals on the forum. They are only for Patrols so dunno if thats gunna help

Bigcol
16th October 2016, 11:58 AM
not too sure mate, do you have a picture of the area in doubt............???

I'm not sure if this would help...............http://www.slideshare.net/ineskrug/manual-engine-zd30-nissan

does it look like yours.............?

4bye4
16th October 2016, 12:07 PM
Welcome aboard mate - is there a navara forum that might help?

marnie
16th October 2016, 03:02 PM
Hey guys thank you for your reply yes that looks like mine. The engine is a zd30 the patrol engine the navara keeps coming up as a frontier. I got it on the spare holes I was talking about are for a extended pulley. So I'm one step closer now to getting her up and running

Touses
16th October 2016, 04:10 PM
Can't help you at all marnie but welcome!

Corsta0211
16th October 2016, 04:46 PM
Welcome to the forum marnie, I hope you can get your Navara working again.

Dhuck
17th October 2016, 07:17 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Apples
17th October 2016, 07:55 AM
Welcome mate. There is a navara forum. I cant remember the name exactly but google will help. They will have work shop manuals there mate

UncleFrosty
17th October 2016, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Marnie.
Even if your vehicle model doesn't quite match the forum's title, I'm sure you'll be able to find quite a bit of useful stuff in here that isn't necessarily specific to Patrols - there's plenty of helpful people in here too!
Enjoy!